August 28, 2014 | 1671 users online

Mascara - Eyeko - Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lalalyns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got this the other day. I really like it so far. Applys well. Package is great, allows for you to get out all of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by msoor

I really like this mascara. I have used many mascaras in the past ranging from 5-25 and with this mascara being at the cheaper end of the scale (6 from the Eyeko website) i was pleasantly suprised at how good it was! The brush is quite small and kind of like a corkscrew style. This is really good as you can get right into the lashes and for a cheaper drugstore mascara it builds up really easily. The tube is also really handy as you can squeeze all the last little bits of the product out of the tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by solai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't the bets mascara out there but it does a good job in thickening for a cheap price. I used it as a final touch after another mascara but soon found myself not using ti anymore. All in all, cheap and does a good job for the price but not anything REALLY amazing. The packaging is cute and it's worth a try if you happen to spot it somewhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is now my favourite mascara.
Applies easily and stays put all day.
I only need to apply one coat for a perfect finish.
Lashes look longer and there is no clumping or flaking.
I have sensitive eyes and this is the only mascara I have found that doesn't irritate them and make my eyes itchy.
The tube is super cute and the brush is just perfect for application, separates and coats lashes evenly.
I love this mascara!!