September 22, 2014 | 1877 users online

Brows - Quo - Brow Focus in Burnette

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Unngie

I had initially been using just regular eye shadow to fill in my brows and it was horrible. My brows would be all smudged by the end of the day because of my skins tendency to become oily. After I bought this product I saw a HUGE difference. If you don't want to pay a lot of money for expensive brow kits from higher end brand, this is a very nice substitute. The powder is very buildable. So if you have thick brows already and you just want to define them it is great for that. But for people like me who are growing out their thin barely there eyebrows it is amazing! It looks very natural and stays all day. I usually apply an eyeshadow primer to my brows before applying just to give it that extra hold. Overall great product. The wax is useless and I've never used the brush. Other than that its great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

I love love love this eyebrow powder. I have it in Taupe which is perfect for blondes. I love that it comes with the wax but I didn't love the brush it came with, but I use my own and it works great. It seems a little pricey I think it was like almost $20 but you only need a little so it should last months and months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Quo is a Shoppers Drug Mart brand that is only available in Canada (I believe). Their products are actually really good quality (kind of like Sonia Kashuk in Target) and are a really great deal since they often go on sale. Their products go on a 40% off sale every month and that would be the best time to get their items.

Anyways, back to the point. This is truly my HG. I do not leave the house without filling in my eye brows. This product has made the job so easy. The applicator that it came with is pretty decent for putting on the powder. The setting gel does shape your eyebrows but sadly it does not last long. However, the powder (the brown one) really lasts all day. I can wash my face throughout the day and it will still be on my face by the time I go and remove it.

The packaging is not the best but it's not bad either. I like the idea of combining both essentials in one and I like how small the packaging is so I can just carry this every where with me. This is definitely an essential for trips that lasts overnight.

I used to use eyebrow filling pens but this powder works so much better and with a brush, it gives the most natural yet precise lining. My eyebrows now look so natural yet polished. In the morning, when I run out of time, the only two makeup products I use are eyebrow filler and concealer. I really love this product.

Overall an excellent brow filler and the shade matches my dark brown hair perfectly. If you are in need of a brow filler and happen to have a shoppers near you, definitely check it out. It's a good idea to invest in a good angled brush to fill eyebrows but again, the applicator that comes with this product isnt too bad.