September 20, 2014 | 896 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Flat-Top Baby Kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I couldn't believe the result after using this brush! It was totally eyeopening for me, how important it is to use a really good brush when you apply your makeup! I use this for liquid foundation and it gives a flawless, non-striped finish. LOVE it. Extra cred to Everyday Minerals for not animal testing and not using animal hair! Thank u!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Eynav

This brush is excellent! It is very soft, and yet very dense, It is great for mineral makeup application. It is so small, that you can easily take it with you in your purse. It is even small enough to get into some small sample baggies. Too bad they don't sell it anymore...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush is definitely a tiny one! It is perfect for use with foundation samples. And, it works great for applying powder or concealer around the eye area too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by petrina_678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the full sized flat top from everyday minerals, and let me say this does just as good a job! however its VERY useful to take along, its small size manes it could even fit into your pocket for touch- ups.

It may be small but its well made. not flimsy , its a REAL awesome brush just like its full sized sister. I love it so much because i can bring it around and its undoubtedly cute!

I do feel like buying another ! Everyday minerals makes the best quality and affordable brushes! THis is no different. try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A mini version of the flat top brush of EDM fame, but don't take it for granted! This is the perfect travel size and does exactly what it's big sister does. It's a very fluffy, dense, soft-bristled brush of excellent quality (no shedding, no odd smells) and applies mmu like a dream. Allows you to spread powder evenly over your face, and pack on more dense amounts to problem areas. I can even imagine that stippling liquid foundation on this would work too. Would definitely buy again and again! Bought in a package, this is dirt cheap. I'm so glad EDM makes such fine quality brushes. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 8:32:00 AM More reviews by muiie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! when they say baby they mean baby! its soooo tiny! i feel in love with it the moment i saw it.no shedding, no bleeding, cheap, soft, great for travel. what more could you want? oh did i mention it blends super well? 2 thumbs up for this i'm gonna buy me another one <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by selcanayca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, it is very very tiny, mini brush but works very well :) I use it with my all powders, sometimes with blushes. It has nice texture, pretty soft, perfect for carrying in bag, I will absolutely try other EDM brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by TaffyCheeks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This thing is so CUTE! Definitely very TINY. It'd be great for travel, or getting into the creases of the nose. Great for foundation on the go. I just wish the hairs were about a millimetre shorter, just to make it easier to work with. It's incredible soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by kristaax

I got this with my first free sample kit, and I figured it would be great to use with the sample kit. And I was right! It fits into the cap perfectly! I really love this brush!
It's super soft and dense and blends everything beautifully. It's smaller then I thought, but it's okay because it would be great for traveling! I can't tell you know how much I love it! It super soft like no other! And this is my first order from EM, and I'm already ordering more brushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this for my foundation today, and the application was really nice! It fit nicely around my eyes and nose
BUT
I still like my regular flat-top, especially since the head of the brush is so much bigger, it makes application quicker.

The baby flat-top kabuki is good to carry in a small makeup bag for touch-ups, but I think I'll use mine for a heavier application of concealer. It would be PERFECT for that.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No