December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - bent eye liner brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by dbgirl23

I used this brush daily for my gel liners. It's easy to apply a thin line with this brush. The price was right - wait until Shopper's has their brushes on sale at 40% off, then grab one. I wash it out every couple of days with regular soap and it is ready to use the next day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

SDM had 40% off all the Quo makeup brushes and I'd been wanting to try this bent liner brush for quite some time, so this seemed the perfect opportunity.

I've been a complete wash-out with gel liners. I have an angled eye liner brush and gel liners from Clinique and Smashbox but I never could get a half-decent result, so the liners languished in my makeup cabinet and relied on pencil liners (GOSH, Lise Watier, MAC, Sephora, UD and Tarte) to line my eyes. I got this brush a few days ago and I've been "playing" with gel liners ever since. I love the results I get using this brush - a sharp, crisp, precise line that isn't harsh (I feared it might be) but REALLY defines my eyes in a way I've never experienced before. I am quite amazed. Now that I can get gel liners to work for me, I'm prepared to give MAC gel liners a try and I'm going to check out MUAs other highly rated gel liners. I'm sort of in "liner Nirvana" just now, enjoying working with this brush. Now all I need to do is perfect the "flick" (my eyes are quite round, so getting the placement of the "flick" so it doesn't look odd is going to take a day or 2 of practice).

If you stumble across this brush on sale, grab one (or 2) - it'll be the best $7 you'll ever spend for an eye liner brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Out of all the Quo brushes, this one is for sure the best. I use this every single day to apply my cream eyeliner and have had the same one for 2 years and it's still like new. I do clean it regularly with baby shampoo.
I would not pay full price for this as they often go on sale at 40% off, for that price, they're worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good brush! :) I use it everyday with my MAC fluidline! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This brush is okay.I find that these bristles are to long and too dense making it must harder to put on gel liner.I prefer my 3 dollar elf one to this brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought this because I find angled eyeliner brushes make my liner too thick, it may be my application method with angled eyeliner brushes, but after getting this brush my line is just perfect on me!
Right size, easy control, soft and perfectly shaped.
The only con would be that after having my for around two years now, the brush isn't as stiff as it was originally, but that doesn't change the brush functions at all!
Would definitely recommend and repurchase when shoppers has a sale (which they often do)!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I wanted a bent eyeliner brush and this one was buy one get one free at Shoppers so I picked two up. I really like it! I was having trouble applying gel liner with the angled brush that I was using. This brush makes it so much easier. I can hold it comfortably and not tug at my eyelids when I draw the line. I am using my gel liners a lot more now and loving it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this bent eyeliner brush from Quo! I have tried other Quo brushes and hated them! Especially the powder brush. I really wanted to try a bent liner brush but didn't want to spend extra on a brush at MAC or Sephora. So, like others, there was 40% off sale at SDM and so this brush was around $6. Because it is bent you can apply your eyeliner without having to tug on your eye. I seriously can apply my eyeliner with one hand, quick and easy without any mistakes! My hand doesn't shake when I am applying either. A quick stroke from left to right on my top lid and it's done! Some reviews say that they've had trouble using it on the top lid, but I don't have this issue. I don't wear liner on the waterline, just on the top and the brush works amazing for me. The brush tappers at the tip and depending on how you use this brush you will get a thin or thick line based on your preference. I've used this brush to apply gel liners from Wet'n'wild, Maybelline and Bobbi Brown and it works well with all of them (high to low end liners). I've been using it for 4 months now. It is easy to clean and doesn't shed or bleed. The bristles are two-toned, where the tip of the brush is black and the rest is blonde. When there is another sale I will stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great brush for applying gel eyeliner. Love that it has a fine tip point aiding in the ease of controlling how thin or thick of a line I desire. In terms of durability I have had this brush for a few months and no issues with the bristles splaying or shedding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was originally going to purchase the Coastal Scents bent liner brush but I decided I didn't want to put money into my paypal just for that and have to wait a week for it to go through. I wanted one right then! Haha
Anyways, it's a great brush and it looks nice and silvery. It's around $13 but SDM usually has 40% off sales for their brushes. I do like my eye liner to be thin so this brush works well for me. However, it does not really have a fine point so I find I have to use a separate brush for the outer corner.
I would buy again even though I won't need to.