September 16, 2014 | 1754 users online

Moisturizers - Trish McEvoy - Beauty Booster Anti Fatigue Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by shalinigupta1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It caused my rosacea to flare up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by totesboats

My favorite moisturizer ever! It actually evens out my combination skin extremely well--my dry nose is smooth and my usually oily forehead isn't greasy at all. The only downside is that it's expensive, but luckily, a little bit goes a long way!

A word of caution, however: this does have dimethicone listed as an ingredient, which can irritate those with skin that is sensitive to products containing silicone. I definitely recommend doing a patch test before applying this all over your face, just to make sure you're in the clear!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by fizzyliftingdrink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It is literally the best face cream I have ever used. I ran out of my first tube and wasn't able to get to the store to buy replenishment for about 2 weeks and my skin had a nervous breakdown. My skin looks amazing and every person I run into says how flawless my complexion is.

The only small complaint is the packaging. I had to cut the tube open to scoop out the product that wouldn't come out. Not a huge deal. Good thing the tube was clear so I could see what was left.

It's pricey but so worth it. You won't be sorry!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Gogeorgie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the way this cream makes my skin feel.... but only a couple minutes after I put it on. Going on, it somehow feels like there's grit in the cream! It's very weird. However, give it a few seconds to sink in and wow. It works well; it's a great primer. And my very, very dry skin never feels parched with this stuff on!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by wickett513

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was using a much more expensive moisturizer and have abandoned it completey for the beauty booster moisturizer/primer. My face stays on all day! I hot flash and melt, this not only smoothes my wrinkles but holds my foundation through the worse my hormonal body can throw at it.

I use the one with spf for daytime and the one without at night. With the serum you can use even around the eyes, I'm all set. Results are fabulous and you can give up the uber expensive french brands for this product.

Happy Happy Happy face :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by tamar212

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Trish make-up, but this moisturizer made my face red, irritated and itchy - then i looked on the ingredient list, Alcohol is the third ingredient listed in a moisturizer??? it basically felt like i rubbed alcohol on my face - i took this back to saks today....disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Beverlyfay

I've just bought my second tube of this excellent product, while wincing slightly at the price. Thing is, you can spend a lot more and get a lot less for your money. It's a top-class moisturizer, but what impresses me the most is how good the sunscreen is. I use it for sport (endurance running, long hikes) and it really DOES prevent sunburn and it's transparent enough not to clog pores or induce sweating.

And the size and packaging are especially convenient. I just toss it in my overnight bag when I travel, and in one light plastic tube I have my day and night cream plus sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful primer/moisturizer. It moisturizes alot better than other similar products on the market. As a primer, it really does a fantastic job of getting your face ready for makeup application by smoothing out the skin and minimizing pores. My face becomes a perfect canvas for makeup application and without a doubt my foundation stays put and looks amazing for 10 + hours. Absolutely no touch-ups required. This is wonderful because before I started using this cream, my makeup would start to melt settling into fine lines after a few hours of application.
My face also always feels relaxed after I put this on. As the product name suggests, it really does take the stress and fatigue out of your skin by calming it down and making it look radiant. The smell is also soothing and bearable. I always look foward to putting on this exceptional multi-tasking product.