October 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Moisturizers - Philosophy - Hope in a Jar - for all skin types

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

This moisturizer did nothing for my skin and I believe I've given it multiple chances. The smell doesn't bother me, the light texture is fine but for me it just doesn't hold up to deliver the moisture I need for my face during any season/ environment and it doesn't help to improve the condition of my skin in any way. By the end of it all I really can't figure out what I paid for.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff burns the hell out of my eyes. If it didn't have fragrance in it it would be perfect because when I suffer through and look at myself in the mornings I'm impressed with my skin... But it isn't worth the sufferin!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by bevinc123

So, I have to be completely honest, (which is what this website is all about, right!?), I have a love/hate relationship with this products. I am going to say that YES, this products sinks into the skin at night and when you wake up, your face feels like a babies butt. Literally. My face is so smooth and has been a perfect canvas for makeup lately and I really contribute it to this product. HOWEVER, yes the smell is not good! But what's more, and I didn't really see anybody else really talk about this, is that the product seems to separate! My mom gave me 2 jars for Christmas one year and I had to throw one of them out without even finishing the product because it separated and it just didn't "work" anymore. Did this happen to anyone else? It separates cream from like a yellow oil. Ughh, not appealing. But like I said, my face has been pretty smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by LoveJasonA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG of moisturizers. I have really picky skin, and I love this product. It sinks into my skin really fast, so I don't have to wait forever for it to dry. I wear it under my makeup and have great results.

*warning* do not keep this product in a warm or climate changing area. It will totally screw it up. Just an FYI

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by geraldine23

I just bought this last week, day and night cream. Reason i would purchase this is because i saw someone introduce this on tv an di thought of trying it(it sounded so much like if you miss this product is a waste), so i tried it. Night cream is completely fine on me(though no special visible result compare with other products, if ran out of it i might consider to purchase but definitely not day cream. First thing first, i DONT like the smell!! Second, when i apply on my face, i think it irritate my skin as i feel it sting my face and a little bit irritating though there is no visible irritation like redness or anything appear on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There is nothing special about this moisturizer. I only used it at night since it is too heavy and thick for daytime use. The pros about this moisturizer is It didn't make me break out and I like the mild scent; However the cons about this product are: 1.too expensive for a mediocre moisturizer 2. Makes my eyes water if it gets anywhere near them 3. Unsanitary twist top jar and 4. Philosophy is not a cruelty free brand. I wouldn't repurchase this and I feel like people only buy this product because of the brand name.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't get past the smell. The texture isn't pleasant either as it is very thin and filmy. Yuck!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Angelitica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product so much, but it is just the worst for my skin. I don't mind the smell, but if I get it anywhere near my eyes they start to tear up and my skin started sweating profusely after I applied this. Just. No.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by loobyl

Bought this is Gatwick airport with a small cleanser. Only need a small amount as it spreads well. Feels greasy at first but soon soaks in and leaves skin matt. My skin is quite greasy even though I.,m nearly 49 so I donīt need to add any extra oil and this seems to help keep the grease at bay. Would buy again . Comes in a 60ml jar which gives you 10ml more than the majority of face creams that come in 50ml jars.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Jennuwn

I am a person who is continually trying to find a good moisturizer. I am acne prone and I have oily skin. My skin has been terrible to me this winter. It's a combo of oily, dry, and break out prone. But This moisturizer, wow, so far so good! Weirdly enough, it hasn't broken me out. Yet Iv read others broke out on this. My skin can get scaly in some areas and this was moisturizing enough to clear these areas after three days! Only down side is It does have a very strong citrus smell, almost like orange oil. It absorbed so well though. I have only a sample size of this and am going to purchase the full size.