December 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Makeup Brushes - Too Faced - Flatbuki brush (extra short handle)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Raquel100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing, amazing brush!! I've had this brush for years already and it just washes so easily and afterwards is like new. I've never had a brush that has lasted this long, let alone in such perfect condition! I bought back-ups because this is the best makeup brush i've ever used, but I still haven't even needed to use them. This brush is so soft against your skin (no sharp bristles to contend with!), and it applies powder or bronzer so evenly. I don't use brushes to put on liquid concealer or foundation, so I have no experience with how this might work for that, but I imagine it would be great. The Too Faced Flatbuki brush makes putting on makeup so effortless. I prefer this size for a bronzer brush as I think it's more manageable and I feel like you can be more precise with something smaller. The flatness of the brush really works well in the contours of your face. I love it and can't imagine ever needing or wanting another brush! Just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

This little brush is one of the most unique face brushes I own. Not big enough to be a real blush brush, too big for concealer, and too skinny for foundation. I've been playing around with it, and one of my favorite uses for it is for applying a powder highlighter!
You can use the nice flat side to sweep a shimmery highlight on the tops of your cheek bones, and the skinny side for smaller areas like the cupids bow.
I also love it for applying a quick sweep of blush. The size is perfect for just a bit of a flushed look on my skin!
Plus the bristles are super soft. Never have any problems with scratching or poking. In fact, I think this is nicer than my actual kabuki brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this product! The brush is so lovely and soft and the perfect size for sweeping blush or highlighter along your cheeks. It easily fits into my makeup bag and I also use it to touch up my powder during the day. I can't rave enough about it. Great price, greater value. I would pay more for it if I had to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As a nearsighted person who has to get 2 inches from the mirror to do her makeup, long-handled makeup brushes are the bane of my existence. I was drawn to this brush by the reviews here and it's as cute as they say. The brush is very soft and a nice in-between size--not as tiny as I feared when I got the box in the mail, and not too big like some brushes where your application becomes clumsy. This is a great size for travel or tossing in your bag (although it would get dirty, so probably only for travel. It picks up and deposits color smoothly, and is reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i am in love!! great for throwing into your makeup bag or just everyday use at your vanity! such a great money compromise for buying this one instead of the full size. or if you are like me, i bought 2 of the short handles to use one at home and one for my makeup bag in my purse. that equals the price of 1 long handled brush...
onto the product...the hairs on the brush are so incredibly soft and antimicrobial. great for acne-prone like myself! i will never go back to mineral brushes!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Favorite brush I've ever tried. It's the most softest brush I have used in my life. Seriously. It has never lost a single hair yet. It has a good sized handle. Very, very, easy to clean. You might think it's a little expensive, but compared to others, it's not. Perfectly sized. There is not a single bad thing I have to say about this brush. I love it!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 More reviews by MsCoconuts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the sofest most gentle brush ever. It's the perfect shape and size to just sweep blush onto my cheeks for everyday looks. It's also great for contouring and for applying a wash of color from eyelid to brow. You would think it's small size would be useless but I actually use mine everytime I do my makeup. It's the cutest and so easy to clean. It never sheds either. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not a big brush/tool gal (I usually use what it comes with or get a cheap brush at Target) but I LOVE this brush. It is really cute (the box reads "made from cruelty-free teddy bear hair") and the softest thing ever. It is the perfect shape, size and density for blush or contouring bronzer. I definitely recommend this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by carlaaaay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! Its soft, cruelty free, and oh so cute. It doesn't shed at all. I like to use it for mineral makeup and powder highlighter. I wouldn't buy this again on its own because its $15 and is pretty small, its perfect for travel. I wouldn't pay full price for it but it would sway me to purchase products if it was included in a set or a free gift with purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by hannahxx0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really good sized brush to carry around with you for touch ups throughout the day. Love the pretty pink design on the handle and the brush is super soft.