September 17, 2014 | 1301 users online

Lip Treatments - Eucerin - Lip Aktiv

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ShadowCats

Of all the lip care I've tried, this is by far the best one that worked for me. I received it from my mother because I needed something for my dry, chapped, flaky lips. I wasn't that interested at first, but I kept it in my pocket and whenever I went out, I would find it there and apply it.
That is how I learned that this thing is actually really good. The packaging is meh, but don't be fooled by that.
I use it every night before I go to sleep and I wake up in the morning with the softest lips ever.
I like trying new lips balms, but I always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by zezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was addicted to different lip balms that dried out my lips and when I decided to give up on all those lipsticks, I had the worst chapped lips ever. Fortunately, I came across Eucerin Lip Aktiv and not only it helped me to cure the lip balm addiction, it healed my lips and did not cause them to get addicted again. Now I don't have to use a lip treatment every day, but because it is so good, I still use it from time to time! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

Unfortunately this lip balm just didn't do it for me. It didn't do a good job moisturising my lips and it didn't keep my lips moisturised. This still sits in my bag because I don't like throwing things out especially when it's still brand new. I'll use it when I run out of my other lip balms or if i've lost them and have no choice but to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jermainexoxo

Love this lip balm because it doesn't have the irritating medicated smell, unlike some other lip balms i have used before. Stumbled on this lip balm when i went travelling and my Nivea Hydro melted. >.> This price isn't dirt cheap here in Asia but i would say it is pretty worth it. Although the packaging isn't cute or unique, but it is okay, i don't mind because the lip balm is so good that it makes up for it. I will repurchase this again, definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by ascatterheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good lipbalm. It is about 4-5 US dollars for 4,8g of product.
The packaging is okay, even though I'd rather use a product that comes in a lipgloss tube, rather than a stick - but that's just me.
It doesn't have a taste, nor a scent, it hydrates well and isn't sticky at all.
Besides emolients, it also contains Octyl methoxycinnamate, which is a sunscreen ingredient that protects from UV-A and UV-B sun rays, and also some antioxidants (Tocopheryl Acetate and BHT).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite lip balm. I use it daily under and over my lipstick. Even my boyfriend loves it! We never get chapped lips anymore :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Marcele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. If you cant stand sticky lip gloss balm but still want moisturised healthy lips with natural shine - this one is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by gorki

The best lip treatment I've ever used, and trust, I've tried a lot, expensive and inexpensive ones, because my lips are a dry mess. but not when I use this, it really does miracles for me. It is not as soft and creamy as most, but it works a lot better. I have purchased it over and over and over year after year, especially during winter time. I highly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the others that this is a very good lip treatment for dry, flaky and chapped lips. One stick can last for months though I use it many times a day. But before I can finish it, the stick breaks. It doesn't happen with other stick balms. I'm into my 2nd stick because the 1st one broke after I've used up about two third of it. But I guess it's still worth it cause it's cheap and that itself lasted me for more than 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by aneeela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My sensitive lips are prone to flakiness and rough sandpaper like bumps when it gets extremely dry. Have tried many lip treatments in the past and this one works extremely well for me. Once applied, it stays on pretty well providing a protective barrier against dryness (doesn't lick off easily!) and doesn't feel heavy on the lips. Helps to heal and soothe cracked and peeling lips. Definitely worth trying if you have sensitive lips which tend to peel and flake a lot.