Coastal Scents Chisel Fluff Medium Shadow Brush

3.5

on 8/29/2010 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This brush is great for all over colour on the lid as its the perfect size.
It picks up eyeshadow well, an is soft on the skin. You cannot beat the price either its soooo cheap :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This brush was an absolute joke, but I guess you get what you pay for. I got this brush from CS along with about 11 others that I ordered, and this was the biggest disappointment. The brush is TINY! So small compared to all of the other brushes in my collection. It does a decent job with picking up color, but I definitely won't re-purchase this. The large chiseled brush is 10x better.

on 1/27/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Nothing special about this brush. It's actually not a fluff brush at all, it's a flat brush. It has soft hairs, applies colour loosely and can leave a lot of fall out.

It works, but it's not what I was expecting.

on 9/6/2009 9:45:00 PM

I love this brush! I received it as part of a kit. It is a great shadow brush. I have found it effective for lightly lining my lower lashline when I want a soft, natural look. It also does well blending colors.

on 2/24/2009 1:04:00 AM

it's an okay brush; you get what you paid for. it turned out to be a lot smaller than i thought it would be. the bristles are really soft but aren't packed as densely as i would like. makes nice, presise, soft lines and packs on color to small/specific areas. not all bad. probably wouldn't buy again because i got two, but if i lost mine and needed a teeny shader brush i probably would.

This is a great brush... Very Precise and applies beautifully.

Popular Makeup Brushes