September 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Shampoo - Nivea - Brilliant Blonde Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this shampoo. I have dyed my naturally brown hair and it's very hard to maintain that natural, non orange blonde. I do think this shampoo helps with that.

It does what Nivea promises (which is making your blonde hair - natural or not - look radiant) and it feels clean as it should. As for the packaging, it's not stunning, but it looks nice (is greyish blue with dark blue letters and the Nivea logo) and it's easy to use. Finally, the price is ok.

Overall, I think it's a good product that does what a shampoo should do. I will be buying this again and I do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryBlonde27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nivea has always been my favorite brand for my skin. When they came out with the blonde shampoo I had to try it. And I love it! My hair smells and looks nice all day. It doesn't make my hair oily or washed out. I love it! I've been using this shampoo for years now, off course always alternate with another brands, because I don't want my hair to get used to this. This and the Gliss color repair, are my favorite shampoos and conditioners. I will always buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 5:03:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Another winner from the Nivea line.
This is a simple drugstore shampoo, but I really like it.
I think it has nothing less than high-end salon shampoos, for the lovely price thag it has!
I normaly use expensive salon products but I have no problem in admitting that Nivea is a line I use as well aside and am very happy with the results.
The Brilliant Blonde line is lovely - the conditioner is also great.
You get best results when you match the shampoo and the respective conditioner.
I have fine blonde (Dyed) hair and need to protect it from getting brassy or fading.
So, every second shampoo is a blonde-colour protector (the other being a volumizing one, my fine hair requires volume).
Well, I am always amazed by the resuts i have from this line; clean hair, glossy, blonde highlights are enhanced.

I mean, for just 2,8 Euros can you ask for more?
Great shampoo, great line.
Try it!!!