October 25, 2014 | 1168 users online

Skincare - Face - Mary Kay - Day Solution Spf 25

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by donnatucker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have VERY oily skin and this product felt like I was putting bacon grease on my clean face. I immediately re-washed my face to remove it and will not try it again...I'm giving it away. I'm going back to Mary Kay's Timewise Age-Fighting Moisturizer for combination/oily skin and my foundation which has sunscreen in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

Unfortunately, this does not work for my skin. (Although I do like lots of other MK products) It does not absorb well, it is too watery for me, I do not like the smell, my skin feels a bit greasy afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by marciap81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does well for my acne prone oily skin. I actually DON'T use another moisturizer over this as its just too much on my skin. I cleanse , apply day solution and use mk primer and makeup during the day and I'm all set. Absorbs quickly and works well under makeup. I like it. A bit pricey but 2 pumps daily should last you over a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by cassiewest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as part of the Timewise set and I love it! It's good protection that super light while still being moisturizing, and it doesn't clog my pores. Only downsides of this product for me is the price, and the fact that yes it does smell like sunscreen, but neither are enough to make me not totally love the Timewise Set. I will keep buying this product forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by markgirl91

This product does protect your skin from sun damage because of the SPF in the product. I use this with the 3-in-1 cleanser and moisturizer for normal to dry skin the combination makes my skin feel great. But, I think it is just an expensive facial sunscreen. Other cheaper products can do the same thing. That is why I will not repurchase. I may just purchase the timewise moisturizer with SPF. Although, I will still purchase the night solution!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product by MK. Really does protect your skin. Not greasy at all, didn't break me out, absorbs well, smells great and makes my skin so soft. I only wish it lasted longer (used only 1x per day) and that it came in a tube. Their is a light sunscreen smell that doesn't last very long but (and maybe it's just me) but I find it quite pleasant when I do smell it. Or maybe that's just how much I LOVE how my skin feels when I wear it. This is pricey but it's sooooo worth it. The glass bottle is very hard to get the remaining product out of. When I can't get to this, I use Oil of Olay's spf 30 moisturizer for sensitive skin - works great too!