April 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Jilbere de Paris Porcelain Ceramic Spiral Iron

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have thrown all my curling irons out after using this...
I have VERY stubborn hair that is naturally wavy.. but does not hold curl for the life of it...
I actually was introduced to this from my cousin that was visiting from Mexico and she had brought hers and I saw how well it worked in her hair. I told her my story about how My hair wont hold curl if its life depended on it and she said just try it.. and I huffed and puffed and said .. Fine.. Ok..

I tried it.. and for the first time in years.. My curls stayed in ALL DAY and even through the next day. It didnt dry my hair out.. didnt make my hair feel brittle.. my hair was shiney and VERY nautral curls as if I had naturally curly hair. The best part is that you dont have to keep the iron on your hair for ever so that the curl will stick.. you just leave it on there for 5 seconds and you will have beautiful ringlet curls.

My daily hairstyles call for curls.. since I hace the 1940's vintage hair going on curls are a must! And I dont have to set my hair anymore with the sponge rollers at night that would give me giant knots in the back of my hair by the end of the day.
I now can wake up and curl my hair in 5 MIN and pin it up in the style desired and walk out the door..
I am very happy with my iron.