September 1, 2014 | 2026 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Eye Shadow Duo in Tongue in Cheek-15

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by pavlovlore

The lighter shade in this duo is my absolute HG eyeshadow. It's a rich, shimmery neutral . Love the consistency because it stays on and the shimmer is so fine and subtle. I never really use the darker color in the duo but will be stocking up soon just for the lighter shade. I'm obsessed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also got this at Target on clearance for $1.74. I actually picked up 2 since it looked like the perfect set of neutrals, and I am *so* glad I did. I have a weakness for taupe eyeshadows and this set is absolutely beautiful. I don’t get any gold/pink/purple tones from this as the other reviewers did. To me it just appears to be 2 coordinating slightly cool-toned taupe shades. I apply the lighter shade all over my lid and layer the darker shade on top from lashline blended upward. Both shades are shimmery and glow-y (but not frosty or glittery). This and some black mascara is all I need for a pretty natural look that goes with anything. As another reviewer mentioned, all I need to do is add eyeliner, for an easy, more ‘done’ look. The texture is lovely, smooth and velvety, comparable to Stila or Clinique. It lasts all day over a primer. I also like the sleek packaging, no unnecessary mirror or applicators (I apply using my ELF eyeshadow brush). I am super-impressed with this duo, and will be sure to check out other Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this on clearance at Target! Glad I did. It has a light goldish shade (others described it as pinkish, but it doesnt look pink on me) with moderate shimmer. The other is also moderately shimmery and is a GREAT color. It's kind of a taupey brown with a hint of purple. It looks great with my green eyes- makes them stand out, I think. The consistency is decent, good for a drugstore product. Also I love the packaging! Simple, sturdy, doesn't include any crappy brushes for me to throw away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Found this in Target while browsing thru the Cosmetics dept and actually looking for a different E/S duo that I had seen on someone's blog. I picked up this instead because the shadows looked a little more "neutral" to me and also because it was just plain pretty.

Like the other reviewer I find the lighter shade to be a pinkish beige shade on me and the other a deep plummy brown. Both shades are very pigmented and work well with each other. The do have a bit of shimmer to them, nothing chunky or OTT. For the price you get two fairly generous strips of color, although there is no applicator, but since the brushes are right next to Sonia Kashuks MU line, I suppose Target thinks you will have the sense or $$ to pick one up to apply the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by A9M8L

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently went through a makeup rut and felt the need to buy tons of new eyeshadows, and makeup in shades that i normally don't ever wear. Well long story short, theres a REASON i don't wear blues, and greens, because they just don't look good on me. This eyeshadow duo may become my HG for going out, or everyday.
The lighter shade is a shimmery pinky-beige, and the darker shade is a mauve-ish, plum with lots of shimmer....the lighter shade isn't THAT much lighter than the darker shade, so they go together well, without having to add other eyeshadow, or be able to blend well. This duo makes my green eyes just look so pretty! I feel like i can create a really pretty look, without much effort. Just put the light shade all over lid, apply the darker shade in the crease, add some eyeliner, mascara, and you're done! LOVE