August 31, 2014 | 1323 users online

Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent - Everlong Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by EurasianMelange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's expensive, but I gave it 4/5 because I don't need to buy it so frequently and the quality you get for that price is superb.

The wand is slender enough that you can coat tiny lashes without worrying about getting mascara on your skin. It holds curled lashes well (I'm half East Asian and have naturally straight eyelashes. Other women of EAsian descent will know how tough it is to find a mascara that holds the curl!). It's not clumpy at all and lengthens lashes well. The best part is that it doesn't cause lashes to stick together, it really separates and defines each and every one while still looking quite natural. Just the look a lot of us are going for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by SybilVirgo

As a respected brand, I expected nothing but high quality from YSL! They definitely delivered as this mascara is unbelievably amazing! It's my new favourite! The smell is lovely for a mascara and it leaves your eyelashes weirdly soft. Every other mascara I have used in the past always left my lashes hard but not this one. I was left pleasantly surprised. After just 1 coat, my lashes looked longer and even after the 2nd coat, my lashes looked fuller, longer and clump free! AMAZING!
BUT...
every product has its flaws. This mascara is almost impossible to remove. Although you can barely feel it on as it's light, it's pretty hard to remove. Now that's what I call waterproof! Lol. Regardless, I shall be purchasing it again and I would advise you too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by blushmetweetme

I told myself that I would never convert to High End mascaras but I just fell in love straight away with this! It even SMELLS amazing for goodness sake! This gives me volume and length and separates my lashes at the same time.

I have to admit though, although I give this the full 5/5 rating now, I probably wouldn't have given it such a high review a few months back. I found when I initially started using this that it clumped my lashes big time! It felt like my eyelashes were almost weighed down. However, I corrected this with a simple application adjustment, by applying it from the root, and making it fullest at the root, rather than piling on to the ends of my lashes. Another problem I initially had (which I have stopped having now I have changed my application technique) is that this would kind of flake and fall of my lashes after a few hours wear! gross!

However, now I have changed my application of this product I have experienced great results! great mascara!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by TwoWintersOnly

This, in my eternal search for the perfect mascara, is by far my favorite so far. I have been using it for about two years now and still haven't found any product that matches up.

Admittedly, the product is somewhat pricey, but this is perhaps to be expected from a high end brand such as YSL. The mascara is packaged nicely and has a nice scent, though I will admit, this is not entirely neccessary.

My favourite thing about this product is its ability to hold a curl, as it really lasts for hours. I am also a fan of the wand as, though application does take some time and effort, it does seperate and thicken lashes. The mascara lasts for a very long time and I find that it hardly flakes at all.

This mascara, whilst pricey, is definately worht the money and I would not think twice about recommending it to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Anne1960

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

My first waterproof mascara, bought based on MUA reviews. Brush is too big making it dificult to reach the small inner and outer lashes without getting the mascara on eyelid and under lower lashes. Lengthens slightly, volumises hardly at all, clumps and flakes and makes my lashes look like spider legs. Worst thing is that it smudges badly after a few hours. Estee Lauder Sumptuous and CD Diorshow Extase, although not waterproof, have far superior staying power and do not smudge. Will definitely not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by midorisour

love this! I've been using this for over a year and have completely stopped my mascara search. it can go natural or easily be built up without clumping. I do use a primer underneath because this does not hold the curl, but it also doesn't flatten them either. I love the brush, just fans out ur lashes and looks fuller even though it's not a volumizing mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2010 7:18:00 AM More reviews by elizabethmichelle

overrated result for the price of this product.

Bit of clumping and flaking did occur.

When placed on the bottom lashes I eventually ended up with panda eyes. :(

Disappointed given the price paid :(

Wand was nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by pearlr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seem to be a minority who doesnt like this mascara !
My eyes tend to get watery due to allergies and I needed a waterproof mascara.Went to Sephora looking for one and the SA suggested YSL waterproof . I already had mascara on so I couldn't try the tester . Besides it was YSL !!!. Not sure if I got a lemon but this seems too dry and flaky on my lashes . Barely any product gets on my lashes and it doesnt lenghten them AT ALL :(
Have tried it twice already and it just doesnt work for me. Will return it back to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by springtea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara is currently my HG mascara, i really love this product, it has a beautiful packaging, it really make my lashes look longer naturally, it doesnt clump, and it also smells nice haha, because some of the drugstore mascara really has a disgusting smell. anyway, this mascara dries quickly, so whenever im applying this, i need to apply the mascara as quickly as i can, then i'll have a long natural lashes for the whole day! i would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by noirowoze

bought this a few days ago at sephora. i have the ysl rouge volupte lipstick and the packaging for that was beautiful! i thought it would be the same for this waterproof mascara, but when i opened it, it looked and felt like cheap plastic. anyways i usually use Dior blackout waterproof mascara but I wanted a change so I bought this. this is definitely now my HG mascara. it's not a volumizing mascara so if that's what you're looking for this isn't it. but this mascara definitely gives me long natural lashes. definitely does a great job lengthening and seperating. it made my lashes so feathery. I'm Asian so I have short straight lashes. this mascara doesn't weigh down my lashes so my curled eyelashes stay super curled for the entire day. the formula is sort of dry (actually maybe really dry) so i'm pretty sure this is going to dry out a lot faster than my other mascaras. my Dior blackout also gave me horrible, horrible raccoon eyes within an hour of application. this mascara does smudge a little but DEFINITELY not as bad as the Dior blackout. I don't mind a little smudging. I've already given up on finding the perfect, nonsmudging, volumizing, lengthening, curl holding, waterproof, oilproof mascara. this is as good as it gets. definitely repurhasing.