April 21, 2014 | 1782 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Powder Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by southeasthtx92

Ive had this brush for 2 years now and it sheds like crazy kinda disappointed i expected better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I love this brush. I actually use it as my powder brush, to just apply powder to my t-zone. I bought it several years ago, when SK first came to Target. I have bought other brushes in the interim, thinking I might be on to something better, but none of them prevail. This brush is soft, and splayed nicely so that product doesn't land on your face super-concentrated. That is my biggest complaint with other brushes. When this brush finally does die, I will get another.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by hellotreetops

I really love the handles to the Sonia brushes and all my eye shadow brushes work like a dream, but this powder brush is the worst! Everytime I use it - it sheds. It is very scratchy and I am constantly having to pick hairs off my face. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love how soft, big, and fluffy this brush is. It works great for bronzing as well. I like the sturdy feeling of the handle. The only negative is that bristles do fall out - atleast three each use. It costs too much for a brush that looses that many bristles.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by AmazingBella

This is for the white handle brush - I've never had a brush that sheds so much in my life. It's not like every once in a while i end up with hairs on my face.. it's every time i use it. It gets really annoying to have to constantly pick the shedding hairs off my face all the time. Other than that though, the brush is nice and soft and gives me a nice dusting of my power over my foundations.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

oh mah gawd this brush shed like THIRTY bristles over my face this morning-WTH? i bought this SK brush because of rave youtube reviews-seriously?! i have no issues spending more money on a quality brush but for $20.00 i expected better than this. it got all in my eyes too and onto my contacts. i am so disappointed. the size of the brush is fine but its just nasty that all the bristles are all over my face afterwards. i had to use my bare minerals powder brush to brush it all off. i am SO returning this to target today!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this brush to apply my Revlon colorstay loose mineral powder foundation and it didn't give me the results that I wanted so I returned it.
In the brushes defense I did not try using it with pressed or non mineral powders.
The brush is soft and fluffy and that just didn't work out for me, I needed a denser brush I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it. It has a great angle making blending easier, it is soft, and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only (inexpensive) powder brush I can use that doesn't flare up my sensitive skin. Many brushes cause my face to have an itchy rash than can last hours, so I was happy when I grabbed this one. I love the curved handle, which makes application nice and comfortable. The bristles are soft and don't shed during application. Also, it's lasted hundreds of washes (baby shampoo or olive oil) and has maintained perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by unshkw

Great brush with wonderful price!!! I don't use pricey brushes; this is actually the highest priced one I've ever had, but it's totally worth it! I only apply light powder foundation after sunlotion, and I usually do it with a big blush to make a natural look. This brush feels really smooth and works perfectly, and its angle makes it so easy to brush certain area (eg sides of my nose). Also, unlike other brushes I've used, the oil from my face (from moisturizer or sunlotion) doesn't stay on it.