April 16, 2014 | 1583 users online

Shampoo - ABBA - Pure Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jaseyrae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shampoo for many reasons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by luxed2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair: straight but very thick and tends to get poufy & frizzy, also slight waves on the bottom when layered. This shampoo works great for my hair type. It provides the moisture I need, takes care of frizz and doesn't weigh my hair down nor strip my color. I keep trying cleansing conditioners but my hair just doesn't feel clean after a while and gets too weighed down. I think I need to stick with moisturizing shampoos and separate conditioner for my hair type. This also agrees with my very sensitive scalp as it's vegan and doesn't have nasty synthetic crap to irritate my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really a great shampoo and one of my favorites these days in my rotation. I have fine but alot of it naturally very frizzy dry wavy hair with oily prone roots, great combo lol. It is tough finding a shampoo out there that moisturized my length but doesn't weigh down my hair. I have tried just about every drugstore to high end salon line throughout my life and really surprising how so many of them are just full of sulfates, harsh ingredients, alcohols, and cones which only dry out my hair. Abba is one of the quality more natural liens out there. I had tried the other formulas with not so great results and was worried this Moisture line might be too heavy for my hair. I am glad I finally tried it and it detangles better than any of the other versions as well as love that peppermint oil is a main ingredients which is great for scalp/clarifying properties. Perfect for any hair type honestly for moisture without heaviness or harsh cheap ingredients. Love the tingling! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ahockenbrouch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the smell and the minty feeling of this shampoo. At first I didn't like the way my scalp felt after using it. Like others have said I didn't feel squeaky clean, in fact it seemed unclean and greasy. I don't feel that way any longer, and my hair feels silkier and less brittle so I don't have to use so many styling products. I'm glad I stuck it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by luna13

I love this shampoo! love the minty feeling. My hair looks so clean and smells so good and clean too.
Since this product is vegan- it's perfect in my book.
It's expensive but I got it on sale and with a coupon so each bottle cost me around $12. I'll always wait for it to be on sale.
I found my HG shampoo/conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by TubbsMuffin

Yay for this product! My boyfriend loved how it smelled. When I would use it he'd always compliment how wonderful my hair smelled. I loved the fact that it left my dry, curly hair moisturized and soft! It is pricey so I haven't used it for a while but I plan on purchasing it agin very soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The first time I used this shampoo I thought, oh no, this is not going to work, I didn't get that squeaky clean feeling I'm used to when shampooing, my hair seemed almost greasy and over conditioned. But I went ahead with it and after using the matching ABBA conditioner and drying my hair it was soft and lovely, not greasy at all! Lesson learned. Nice minty scent and tingly on the scalp. This is perfect for my hair's Winter dryness on the ends but doesn't grease up my scalp. I got an ULTA special for $12 a liter so it was a great buy. It may be too heavy for Summer, but I'll wait and see! Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Leaves my hair gunky, greasy & limp no matter how much I rinse. Just like pureology, i get itchy head afterwards. Love the Minty scent though!
Paid $15 at ultra for the experience. Had to quit using and would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

I love the sensation!
The conditioner leaves a very strong scent that will make you smell like a hippie. I kind of like it.
Not very conditioning, but it's ok. Not great for damaged hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

favorit shampoo for my natural hair care i love this stuff my hair feels amazing and soft when i used this and the conditioner, more people should get into using abba the chemicals in other shampoos are so UNnessessary ABBA is ammazingg!!!