July 24, 2014 | 1077 users online

Conditioner - John Frieda - Sheer Blonde Moisturizing Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have bleached blonde hair and it needed some good conditioning so I tried this one. I am very disappointed in this! It smoothed on my hair really nicely and felt creamy but it did the opposite to what it was supposed to do. It made my hair tangled, dry and frizzy. I'm beginning to think that John Frieda products are of extremely poor quality. I do not recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

The best thing about this stuff is the smell! I don't know if it's chamomile or what but it's unique and quite lovely. I find that it moisturizes my fine, damaged blonde hair quite well and leaves the colour looking nice and blonde, not brassy. I have found really nothing wrong with this conditioner so I might consider buying it again in the future. I might also give the shampoo a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this to match my blonde shampoo. Now, as I said for the shampoo review - I'm a natural auburn/red head and in the summer, my hair gets nice natural blonde in it - kinda strawberry blonde. I've been using this shampoo-conditioner combo for about two months and absolutely love the result. It's a noticeable lightner, but doesn't make my hair dry or frizzy - and it smells pretty good. It's somewhat hard to lather but I find shampoos with lather agents in them are not very good health wise. I also see complaints about a brassyness - well, my hair is pretty much brassy colour so it makes my hair look fantastic! Really recommend for strawberry blondes and auburns like me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Inkie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't like this conditioner at all. After rinsing, my hair was verry dry and frizzy. Took ages to detangle my hair. I'm not gonna use this one again!
Doesn't deserve the name "conditioner".

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Kkate142

I love this conditioner and recently started using it. It smells FANTASTIC, but it does not leave the smell in my hair, which I wish it did.I think some women think this is for dyed or treated blonde hair, I have gone over the bottle multiple times, and it never said it was which is why I think some are disappointed with this product. At Target it is only around 5-7 dollars, a little bit more expensive than other brands but I feel is worth your time, and even if you don't like it, you can return it. TRY IT!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Christina09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't find this conditioner moisturizing at all. I have bleached blonde hair and I put my hair through a lot so decided to give this a try since it's for blonde hair. When I first applied it my hair feels silky but as soon as I rinse it out my hair feels like straw. Definitely won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

Love the packaging, price, smell, outcome and I think its great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product, no matter what I do, leaves a coat of waxy gunk on my hair. Yuck. My hair is processed light baby blonde but it is in good shape. Maybe if your hair is pure straw you need a coat of gunk on it? I dont know. For a while now I have been loving the pantene restotatives breakage defence. I suggest that. It leaves my hair strong AND soft. And no coat of waxy gunk.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is not the best conditioner I have used, but it is up there. This with the corresponding shampoo do make my blonde hair a bit shinnier. I'll take that. I would recommend that blondes try this at the very least.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 5:21:00 AM More reviews by taradgl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hg conditioner for some time. I have heavy highlighted hair with dry ends and an oily scalp I only use this conditioner on the ends, keep it on for 5 min and it leaves my hair silky soft. I LOVE the smell which stays in my hair for a long time after styling. If my hair needs extra moisture or is stressed out from overstyling I use this and follow up with Revlon Equave 2 Phase Hydro Nutritive instant leave-in Conditioner. I cannot see myself changing anytime soon from this process, it works for me.