October 21, 2014 | 2075 users online

Polishes - Orly - Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is one of my go to nail polish colors for summer! I love the color and it looks soooooo good with a tan. I can easily go through a few bottles of this during the summer and I hope they never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by desden

It is truely Gorgeous. One of my favourite colours for my toes. It lasts for weeks. Everything the last reviewer has said about the colour is true and I can't add anything more to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Orly Gorgeous is just gorgeous! It has a magenta base with a deep blue shimmer flash. The only similar color I've seen is Lippman Makin' Whoopie which may be a tad brighter, and much more expensive. If you like blue shimmer in nail polish, this is the most pronounced I've ever seen in any polish, almost duo-chromey. I knew I had to have this color from the second I saw it and it did not disappoint, it's a very rich, sexy looking color and a must have IMO. One of Orly's best! Application was perfect. Edit: I love this color so much I did it for two manis, something I rarely do anymore. Both times it wore like STEEL. Completely chip proof after 5 days, did get tipwear eventually though. Amazing!