Orly Gorgeous

on 6/15/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my go to nail polish colors for summer! I love the color and it looks soooooo good with a tan. I can easily go through a few bottles of this during the summer and I hope they never discontinue it!

on 10/18/2008 4:17:00 PM

It is truely Gorgeous. One of my favourite colours for my toes. It lasts for weeks. Everything the last reviewer has said about the colour is true and I can't add anything more to it.

on 6/9/2008 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Orly Gorgeous is just gorgeous! It has a magenta base with a deep blue shimmer flash. The only similar color I've seen is Lippman Makin' Whoopie which may be a tad brighter, and much more expensive. If you like blue shimmer in nail polish, this is the most pronounced I've ever seen in any polish, almost duo-chromey. I knew I had to have this color from the second I saw it and it did not disappoint, it's a very rich, sexy looking color and a must have IMO. One of Orly's best! Application was perfect. Edit: I love this color so much I did it for two manis, something I rarely do anymore. Both times it wore like STEEL. Completely chip proof after 5 days, did get tipwear eventually though. Amazing!