December 20, 2014 | 894 users online

Skincare - Face - AcneFree - All Products

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by dodo0ex

I have used this before and that is when my acne gets a bit too hard to handle.

It is good for that sort of the thing and I don't reccomend that you use the Third Step Repair Lotion anywhere near the eyes because they may puff up the next morning and that isn't too dandy to deal with!

Anywho,

The first step (Purifying Cleanser) leaves my skin feeling nice, soft, and clean after a nice and soft scrubbing.

The second step (Toner) does burn my skin a bit but nonetheless, it gets the job done removing all the dirt and other impurities in my pores. (Also make-up.)

The third step (Repair Lotion) is like a soother to the second step! All toners leave the face a bit tingly and dry but that's okay because that's were this moisutrizer comes in. Not to mention it also contains benzoyl peroxide which means it does both jobs removing impurities as well as providing moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by BritneyNicole1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a year and I absolutely loved it! my acne went significantly and I only got a few bumps here and there, nothing I couldn't handle. BUT after a year my skin looked like it couldn't take it anymore, and all of a sudden my eyes started to swell up. I was so upset and depressed because I didn't know if it was the acne medication or my makeup. I came here to see if anyone had my same problem, and I'm noticing a lot of bad reviews with people that have my same swollen eye problem. I'm sad I have to discontinue the product because I loved it so much and now I need to find an alternative. I won't give it a bad review because it did work, my skin has always been really sensitive and I always thought it was a miracle that this one being the severe kind, worked so well on my terribly sensitive skin. It left my skin dry but so clear. It's a love hate relationship and maybe in a year I will try it again. It's cetaphil products and black soap for me until my skin gets back healthy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by rushsoccer22

To start off, I'm a 15 year old with fairly moderate skin. My skin is a bit oily & I have quite average/medium acne. My skin had recently gotten worse, so I decided to try a new face wash. Instead we bought an acne kit which I was excited and hopeful about. When I first started using it I had already seen a bit of clearing up and less redness (in the first 2 days)! But then I went to the beach on vacation and the combo of the ocean and this product dried out my chin pretty badly, which there is a warning to this on the bottle I believe. So for a week I just used the product above my chin so I could let it heal, I used lotion to do so. When I got back from vacation I returned to a normal routine and my skin has really started to clear up! I suggest this product to people with average acne & slightly oily skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Nataliee09

This dries up your face horribly. It does improve your face right away when you start using it, but once a week passes by, your skin wi start to irritate. I'm 16 years old and thought this would finally be something to help me, but it didn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Allyp456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about three days and found it very unhelpful. The first time I tried the three step overnight routine, when I woke up my skin was very dry, irritated, and covered in itching bumps. I tried it a few times afterwards and found it had the same effect every time. I would not recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst product or system I have ever tried in my whole entire life. I have acne prone skin, I've tried expensive treatments and different systems, including the one from Clinique but NOTHING IS WORSE THAN THIS!!! I ordered this from amazon and expected a life changing experience (I'm exaggerating haha) but after one use, on the second day I got breakouts and irritated, itchy skin. I have never had an allergic reaction like this. The new breakouts are painful and they have no heads. I let my skin rest for a month and tried it for the second time. I got the same reaction and my skin was red and inflamed. I mean, you get what you pay for, this is so cheap but it's not worth it. Terrible product!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Gucciandglitter

I used this for about a year and I used the severe line. They have systems for mild, moderate and severe acne. I bought severe because my acne was pretty bad. First of all, these products are harsh. I've even tried the mild line, and it was still irritating my face. I would say if you have severe acne, go for it, especially if you don't have sensitive skin. But this does dry out your skin and I wouldn't use it unless nothing else is working. The Benzoyl peroxide content in these products are high, so I would recommend using a separate non comedogenic moisturizer that works for your skin. if you have dry skin, please don't use this. And if you have oily skin, I would still try to avoid this unless you really needed it. This made my skin flakey and I would have to go to school looking like a tomato (not fun).

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by AnastasiaBeaverhausenXo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh man, I bought this stuff a few years ago when I had a few pimples pop up. I had tried Proactiv a long time ago and like the results, but not enough to keep purchasing. Anyways, this is supposedly very similar to the Proactiv products. This stuff broke me out more than I ever have been before. I'm talking "I can't leave the house today"-level acne. Once I stopped using it, my face immediately began clearing up. Be careful with this, it turned my skin into a nightmare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

when i broke out this system saved my face. from my experience if you follow the regimen as directed you really do start to see a difference within 3 days of using it. The acne and black head terminator spot treatment by them is really good to. I would highly recommend this for anyone struggling with a breakout or if you are acne prone and cannot afford a dermatologist and dont want to spend alot

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by iijenii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, I used to have moderate acne, and i still do get break outs here and there, but rarely. I've started using this product in the middle of 2011 because my mom's friend said her daughter used this and noticed a big change in her skin. I followed her recommendation and started using this product too. After the third day of using this, i was actually satisfied because this product had worked. I continued using it for the next week or so, but i started breaking out more and more. I discontinued using the product and to this day, i will never use this product again even if my acne starts getting worse.