November 26, 2014 | 1752 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritionist Night Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by edenholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the smell but I am a sucker for prettily-smelling things. It's probably a bit overpowering for most. I like the look of the packaging too but I guess it's not the most hygenic.

Now, while I like the somewhat thick texture, this moisturiser just leaves me with a greasy layer over my face which doesn't sink in or improve over time (overnight). It's ok for when my skin is super dry in the winter but even then I couldn't use it regularly as the greasiness feels gross. I wouldn't bother buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by joyineye

Great for the price, works fine on my face, but I can't stand the smell, too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by howerental2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. Pricey for my drugstore budget, however the container lasted me for seven months so it is not a frequent purchase. I decided to try it because the skin on my forehead dries out easily and creases during the winter. My skin was irritated for the first week, but by the second my face was clear of bumps and held its own against the climate. I have acne-prone and for a long while was completely clear because of Acutane. But to quote Keven Aucoin 'skin is not static' I will be changing my routine, but this cream will not leave me.
My mother is 60 years old and without any wrinkles. Her key to healthy, young-looking skin: Moisturizing. I recommended to all skin-types.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 6:17:00 AM More reviews by angegq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this stuff is great. I was a bit skeptical after reading the views, but my skin is looking brighter and more even after just a few weeks of use. I would recommend this (I'm a combo skin girl and it definitely doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily looking in the morning).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Well, actually I like how it works on my skin. Not super, but I think its good. Especially for such cheap price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by knocknock

Like most comments below, I found this night cream unremarkable. It's not bad but it isnt fab either. There were no adverse reactions over a couple of months (always a good thing) but on the flipside my skin felt and looked dull after waking up. Wouldn't buy this again and now am trying to use up the rest of the jar on dry elbows and legs!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PRO
nice texture, nice smell, nice jar. Goes on smoothly and you can feel it on skin in the morning which probably means it didnt absorb well! (>>im guessing here!)
CONS
nothing stands out to make me buy it again as someone already said below. My skin doesnt feel any different yet, will come back and edit in 2 weeks if it does.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by mandyy__x

Lovely smell and texture but that's about it. Completely broke me out. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 7:39:00 AM More reviews by BlissBubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin looks pretty nice when i wake up in the morning and i have used the day version of this cream and found it to be quite good in the past however i have found this night cream is causing some breakouts, or it is definitely not helping my skin's texture. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Aries01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The night cream was meh. It did not cause the crazy skin reaction the regenerating day cream did but it was nothing special. The cream smells nice, it's a light green colour and it sinks into the skin but I have had better results with other brands that nothing stand out that makes me say that I have to buy this again. I'll be buying something else next time.