April 24, 2014 | 1820 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Silk Dry stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must thank mua for finding this little gem. For more than decade I've been avoiding roll-ons and sticks, finding spray versions much easier to use. But I've read all these reviews and I had to buy this one. It smells really nice, clean and soft, not overbearing and works great.
EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars because the smell of it isn't that great after few hours. I don't sweat much and when I do, it doesn't smell at all so I guess it must be some collision between my skin and this scent...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just love Dove deodorant sticks! They are the only ones who keep me from smelling bad after a day of cycling 10k to work (and back), work, the gym and everything! This one unfortunately is no longer available here in the Netherlands, the only Dove sticks they sell here are the Original and the Invisible ones. Luckily I have friends in the UK so I badger them every once in a while to send me a few! I alternate this one with the Original one, the Invisible one just doesn't do it for me. Rollers are also great, so if I run out of this I will probably revert to the Silk Dry roller. The big advantage of a stick is that it covers your whole pit without drying time needed. This is HG deodorant imho!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

the best deodorant .it prevents sweat despite the hot moist summer weather we have in my country , also does not leave white
marks on clothes like most deodorant sticks, the smell is
so soft & it feels velvet on the skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by shuriya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite deodorant to date. Nothing gives me a longer fresh feeling with guaranteed no perspiration no matter how warm it is outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Tremsibelle

I have sensitive skin and so I struggle to find a deodorant that works but doesn't feel icky on my skin but I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by UTcleopatra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have only been able to find Dove Silk Dry overseas. We don't carry it in the US - at least not that I've found. Everytime I travel, I come home with at least six bottles! I discovered the deodorant on a study abroad trip to Malta. Then I was able to stock up on my trip to Israel last year and now I'm on my last bottle. sniffle... My mom is in Paris this week and I'm having her scour the city for it to see if she can bring home a bunch of it. This is far and away the best deodorant I've ever used. And NO - the Radiance is not the same deodorant. It is so sad that none of the other Dove deodorants measure up to this one. It's even sadder they don't sell it in the USA! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by KSnooks1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best deoderant stick I have used and I will continue to use this. The smell s gorgeous, lovely and fresh and not too strong or off-putting. The packaging is nice and simple, white and cream colour, and its a good size for carrying around,
Although I wish they did it in a bigger size though to keep at home.

This did give me some white marks on my black clothes, but it was probably because I am too impatient and do not wait for it to dry and get absorbed fully.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by madison555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm assuming this is for the "radiant silk invisible stick" deoderant. I enjoy the scent and it lasts all day. Perfect :) I wish I could find it in travel size!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by inca311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite deodorant. Love it! I don't like spray or roll-ons, too much drying time for me. And they frequently irritate me, especially if I have to use them after shaving. I've had no such problem with any of the Dove sticks. It really does seem to treat my skin better than any other brand I've tried. No itching or uncomfortable dryness, keeps my underarms nice and smooth. A great size to pop into your bag too if you're on the go. No waiting around for it to dry if you want to go and freshen up.
I love the subtle scent of this one, the best of the 3 Dove sticks I've tried.
I don't think any deodorant keeps you totally dry like they all claim, but this one does as good a job as any. It will mark your clothes if you over apply it, but if you go easy its fine.
I just wish now that they would make a stick deo with the Cucumber & Green Tea scent, doesn't seem to exist yet here in the uk.
Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Fantomia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was very happy when I found this - not many sticks for women to choose between (I'm tired of waiting for the roll-ons to dry) - and hard to find cheap deodorants that smells good as well. This does - smells realy nice, clean musk, could use this smell as a perfume. But it's not strong so I don't think it clashes with the perfuems I use. + works well, and very little stains if not over-applied - and not more stains than by the roll-ons I've used.