Dove Go Fresh Waterlilly and Freshmint

4.1

on 12/26/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Why did dove discontinue this scent? It was very refreshing because of the mint,and it didn't smell too strong like the other go fresh deodorants. . 'Sigh ' . Still looking for a replacement

on 1/2/2012 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

As a deodorant this product works fine. However, I find the scent of this particular one absolutely atrocious. I usually get the original scent, which I like, this one I could only stand wearing for one day. Also, this deodorant does not wear clear like the label claims. I don't really mind since I put it on after I have my clothes on, but if I do end up changing clothes, I end up getting white marks on my shirt. Kind of irritating.

on 7/1/2011 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would not buy this again due to the fact that I do not like the scent at all. When I smell this scent from the product, it was pretty good smell but when I wear it, it was too strong. The scent was too much for me to handle all day. If you are someone who likes to have a deodorant that the scent will last all day, this is the one. I just couldn't stand smelling the lily and mint after so many hours, it scent was too strong for me so i get a headache. I switched to the Cucumber one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I really like this deodorant. It prevents me from sweating and the smell that accompanies it. It smells really good. This is just the type of scent that I would go for ;clean and aquatic. My only gripe is that the lid is so tight on the thingy that when you try to put it back on it can shave the deodorant off of the stick causing much annoyance. But that is my one and only gripe. I will repurchase which is saying something because I tend to jump from scent to scent.

on 2/17/2011 9:49:00 AM

Ugh, I couldn't smell it before buying and hoped that it would be light and airy. Unfortunately, it smells sharp and almost like childrens medicine with some nice floral tones. The scent gets stuck in my nose and it's not pleasant. Oh well, it'll be an emergency stick.

on 5/9/2010 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great sent. And it doesn't leave marks on my clothes.

It works great for me! I love the scent and it doesn't leave any marks on my clothes. Plus, it's a deoderant AND antiperspirant, which is great. I'm not sure if it's me or the deoderants I've tried, but I become "immune" to a certain deoderamt and/or antiperspirant after a few months(at least three) of using it. That's why I gave it four lippies. It worked well while it lasted.

on 1/17/2010 11:11:00 AM

My roomie and I each bought one of the Go Fresh deoderants shortly after school started last year. She bought the grapefruit/lemongrass, and I bought the waterlily/freshmint. I can't STAND citrus-y stuff, but she claimed to love it. She still has her original stick and mist, and I've been through several a year and a half later. As a runner, I know I'm going to reek to high heaven after a 3 mi. run, and this stuff lasts. I use the spray in the evenings, and I've gotten several compliments; girls like the fresh aspect, and guys seem to like the fact that its not overpowering or too "musky."

on 12/29/2009 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It works, smells nice, cheap and has heaps of product.
What more can i say?

on 10/31/2009 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love the scent!!! Works fairly well against wetness (I have the spray version). Does not dry out or make my under arms itch unlike some others i've tried. If your going hiking though, this only withstands so much so i've taken off one lippie for this. Love love love the scent though!!! :]