Sonia Kashuk Multipurpse nylon brush

on 6/20/2009 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I use this brush to create the outer V on my crease. I like that it doesn't smudge any of my other eye makeup because of its small size. I bought a few of these so I can use them for different types of eye shadows. Would definitely buy this again!

on 6/8/2009 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love this brush. As the name and other reviewers have implied, this brush is so versatile. I prefer it for applying sticky shadow bases like paints, paint pots, gel liners, and Mehron AQ colors. This brush is the best for blending the Mehron after I apply it, that is if I don't want an obvious line. I also love the brush for under eye concealer. The nylon bristles are very soft, densely packed, and cut into a perfect dome shape. It is also very easy to clean. Great brush.

on 5/12/2009 11:48:00 PM

Great, inexpensive brush that is definitely multi-purpose! It can be used on the eyes to get in creases for more precision and is definitely a very versatile concealer brush that works wonders for hard-to-reach crevices near the eyes and around the nose. The synthetic bristles are extremely soft and does not shed! Wonderful buy.

When they decided to name this "multipurpose" they mean it. This is the most versatile brush I own. This is great for blending eye makeup (in crease, even applying color!), smudging eyeliner, and great for concealing. This brush gets into all tiny corners you need it to get into! When you start using this as a crease blending brush, i promise you that you will not look back to any other brush you have. This is just so amazingly soft but firm. The bristles are AMAZING, honestly, you will not feel ANY poky-ness when using this brush. This thing also doesnt shed.

Overall a great product and would recommend anyone getting this.

I have to say I bought this purely because I don't have a synthetic one in this shape and with all the brushes I have, that's saying a lot.
It's kind of like the mac pencil brush, a bit thicker and it's made of nylon, like many concealer brushes. SK writes on the pkg:" bullet shape helps apply concealer to hard-to-reach places." It does that and more. It's a great little blender brush for around the eye area and with foundation for around the nose. Great deal for about five bucks
UPDATE: now that I've actually used this brush, I love it. It's the best concealer brush I ever used. Gets in all the small places I need it, in the corner of the eye, around the nose and right up under the lashes.

Popular Makeup Brushes