Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.1

Water , Lactic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Potassium Hydroxide , Mineral Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Steareth-2 , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate , Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Isohexadecane , Polysorbate 60 , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Borago Officinalis Seed Oil , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Benzophenone-3 , Propylparaben , Vitamin E Acetate - Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Phospholipids

on 6/9/2015 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this! Can be greasy and feels heavy but I just love how it makes my skin look brighter and smoother. I don't mind the smell.

on 6/2/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this as Dollar General the other day, and for $1.50 travel size, thought I'd give it a try. I am 51 years old and primarily was looking for something to minimize wrinkles around my mouth area as I am a smoker. This does the trick! I am so happy so far with this purchase that I will be stocking up. I have normal skin and it does not cause my skin to become oily or break out. I am looking forward to seeing what long term use does to the fine lines on my skin. I really have no wrinkles and only a few spots that need treatment. I will update you once I have used this for a while. I would definitely recommend!

on 5/25/2015 1:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a travel size of this in my spring Wal Mart beauty box. I used it off and on for awhile. Then I misplaced my Olay moisturizer and started using this ever night for about 5 nights. Now I have a pimple right above my right eyebrow. The only thing I changed on what I used on my face is this. I will use this up but will not be using it every day. The scent is alright as some scents give me a migraine, but this didn't.

on 3/9/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Cuppykake here on MUA recommended this to me. I really, really wanted to love this based off the fact it has lactic acid in it. Lactic acid is a great chemical exfoliator for sensitive skin & is hard to find in a drugstore formula. I have been using (& loving) Silk Naturals 8% lactic acid toner. Although it's wonderful, I would prefer to be able to pick it up locally (vs ordering online).

Regardless of the fact this has lactic acid as its active ingredient, it was still god awful on my skin. I suppose the other ingredients in it (IE vitamin e, oils) were what ruined the formulation for me. My pores looked as if they were magnified when I had this on, & as I washed it off - my skin begun to sting.

But the trainwreck doesn't stop there. I only used this 2 nights in a row before throwing it into the trash. My face was burned & left looking raw. A layer of skin crusted over. Beneath that I could see a bunch of clogged pores taking their sweet time to form into whiteheads. As the week went on those clogged pores finally made their way to forming into a nasty break out. The layer of dry skin was immune to other exfoliators. As for covering this mess with make up, I was able to camouflage it a bit with a full coverage foundation. Albeit I looked about 10 years older thanks to the nasty texture of my skin.

I will never, ever give this product a second chance. My skin has *finally* returned to its prior state. If you have sensitive skin, heed with caution. Remember, I really...really...wanted to love this product.

on 2/7/2015 3:25:00 AM

I really like this moisturizer. I have very combo skin; dry and can get flakey in nose folds and sides of cheeks and oily in my t-zone. I just use this as a night time cream and wake up with such soft skin. I get small bumps on my cheeks and nightly use of this eliminates them. If I skip a night I can notice the difference. It is kind of heavy but absorbs wonderfully and doesn't feel oily. Keeps my skin nice and hydrated; no flaking but also doesn't accentuate my oily spots. It is very scented though so if you aren't a fan of scents beware. As for packaging, yes it is not very hygentic. I always wash my hands before using and buy the small tubs (less to contaminate) from Target which are about $3 found in the travel section. You can't beat the price! As for anti-aging, I don't notice a huge difference to be honest. I am 34 and people always think I am 10 years younger though.

on 1/21/2015 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought by the reviews here that this could be a good moisturizer for my oily-acne prone skin with incipient "parentheses" around my mouth (i'm only 22, but I'm so concerned about wrinkles), BUT this break me out like hell! I have around 20 pimples on both cheeks, they are small and very red...i think i will use this cream for my neck, elbows, knees, for prevent ingrown hairs in my legs maybe? i dont know :(

on 1/1/2015 5:00:00 AM

It dried my face so bad and broke me out all over my entire face!!!

on 12/20/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm almost 43 with dehydrated yet oily skin. I don't suffer from breakouts but the skin on and around my nose and chin gets to feeling a little rough at times. I've used Cerave PM, Eucerin Co Q10 cream, Alpha Hydrox, and PTR Unwrinkle Peel Pads. This is my hands down favorite. Its moisturizing, doesnt make me oily, and I can definitely see some wrinkle improving benefits both by the exfoliating effect of the AHAs and plumper moisturized skin, especially around my eyes. I am very very happy with this. It is fragranced, but I've gotten used to it. I LOVE this product.

on 12/14/2014 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I just started using this. Twice, to be exact, which is early I admit, but I have to report that I ALREADY love it. There is a marked difference with just two uses in my skin. I washed my face with Neutrogena last night, used my tea tree toner, then slathered this all over my face & neck. I woke up with super-soft, CLEARER skin. I was amazed. I repeated it this morning and am amazed so far. I almost bought this at Target for $11, but I waited to see if CVS would give me my usual coupons out of the scanner, and I got a 30% off any skin treatment. It is $12.99 at CVS, but with the 30% off, plus a mfr $1 coupon, plus my $5 ECBs, I paid less than $4 for this. I was reading the prior reviews about the unhygienic tube, so I cut a little slit in the foil barrier and am squeezing it out bit by bit so my grubby fingers don't poke into the tub, and it doesn't oxidize too fast. I don't even notice the scent TBH. I hope things keep going well, because this is WAY cheaper than my Alpha Hydroxy cream.

UPDATE 12/31/14 So far, so great. My skin is clear and soft and not oily. I use this twice a day, in the morning and before bed, right after cleansing & toning. I even use it as eye cream and it's not irritating. I'm about to start using Pond's Clarant too. Maybe that will even out my skin tone. Fingers crossed!!!

on 12/13/2014 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream is semi-thick and emollient. It absorbs into my skin without causing skin to feel taut. There are moisturizers that make my face feel taut, and I'm not referring to moisturizers for lifting and firming. Thankfully, Rejuveness leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

When I first used this, it smelled like egg whites :) however, it isn't pungent. As time went on, adapted to the smell.

Rejuveness lists key ingredients as: AHAs (Lactic Acid), Collagen and Vitamin E. The concentration of Lactic Acid isn't listed on the jar of Rejuveness, but Paula Burgeon lists the concentration 8% in her review on Beautypedia.

This is like any other moisturizer, imo. As far as exfoliation, I have better results with a product strictly for exfoliation. Don't get me wrong, don't expect this to be a miracle cream, but thought the benefits of using Rejuveness would exceed a basic, hydrating moisturizer. I haven't been using this more than two weeks. Will update if this exceeds an exfoliator, or at least matches the effectiveness of one.

Rating four lippies because it hydrates my skin well, and costs $8.99. If I have a day I need more hydration, apply Clinique's Moisture Surge on my face once Rejuveness has settled into skin.