October 25, 2014 | 1670 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Eye Color in White Sand

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

White Sand is too white for me. I love MK eyeshadows, but this one is too chalky and hard to blend. I will stick with Moonstone as my highlighter...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by bethainy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

(See my review of MK eyeshadows)

LOVE this shadow! Matte, cream-colored, easy to blend, not chalky. Amazing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

No pigmentation at all on my pale skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by lauradfromnc

Nice product. Cheap price. Prefer others.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It seems to me that almost every eye shadow collection contains a matte cream-colored shade. Mary Kay's version of this color is White Sand. It's a nice enough eye shadow. It blends smoothly, isn't overly powdery, and lasts well. However, I've been spoiled by Stila's Chinois Eye Shadow, and I haven't found any other matte cream-colored shadow that comes close to its exceptional quality. For this reason, I will not repurchase Mary Kay Eye Color in White Sand. Ingredients: Talc, Boron Nitride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Corn Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Chromium Oxide Greens. continued >>