April 20, 2014 | 1629 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this Shampoo (and the matching conditioner) because I do have longer hair and I like keeping it long and soft. After the first few uses I liked this shampoo because of the gentle cleansing and the nice scent, BUT, like many other reviewers have mentioned, after about a week or so my scalp began breaking out like crazy and turned oily and full of residue. Nothing was working to get rid of this nasty feeling in my hair. I used the entire bottle just because I hated wasting it, but never again. I would only use this shampoo if I was completely desperate and there was nothing else available.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Perfectbody

The good point of this shampoo is just smell great! Thai's all :(
My hair's getting dry, frizzy but my scalp is getting oily.
Say good bye to this shampoo forever, will not re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by makeshiftrift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend is AA and she is what is colloquially known in the AA community as natural and she recommended this conditioner to me as a detanglishing rinse. This modelesque woman was afro textured hair that is very long and healthy (sooo jelly of my beautiful bestie) she says this helps to removes knots.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Ainsleyvh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I had high hopes for it despite some of the bad reviews I had read but I got really disappointed by this shampoo! The first two washes it was really nice, smelt heavenly and made my hair feel so soft. I then began to notice that at my roots it would leave a weird filmy oily residue that just felt icky! Needless to say I did not feel clean. I also found that it had began to actually dry out my hair and was irritating my scalp and causing it to itch and flake which is weird for a girl who has never had issues with any shampoos. I think maybe since I like the smell so much I might keep the conditioner or mix it with my tresemme conditioner...who knows! Over all I do not think it is a good product and won't be getting it ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by blackberrygal

The only good thing about this shampoo is that it smells great. However this makes my scalp so itchy and flaky. My hair becomes super oily the next day. I notice a lot of hair fall when I use this shampoo. I guess the ingredients are too harsh for my scalp. Use at your own risk. Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always adding this back into my hair care routine. It's soft, hydrating and smells great. When used with it's sister conditioner, it's the best combination for the least money for long hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by floraltoblack

Made my hair a bit squeaky after using. Too drying. Makes my hair extremely oily the next day which isn't normal for me as I usually wash my hair every alternate days. With this shampoo I have to wash it everyday as it just gets too oily too fast. Definitely will not be re purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo does not help or prevents split ends. I really like the smell of this, but also it doesn't moisturize or gives my hair a shine. I do not like this product.

Update:
so i've read the other reviews talking about that it made their scalp itchy and flaky, well i had the same thing, but i did not think that i came from the shampoo. Since other people have been complaining about this, it might aswell come from this for me too.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by briaghamy

This product made my hair seriously greasy the next day which isn't normal for me. It also made my scalp really dry and itchy. It also made big clumps of my hair fall out all the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Cactusinthevalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was debating saying Yes to buying this again- the problem with this is simply my hair began falling out more- I usually use organic hair products and never have I had this happen. It had a lovley scent- which only lasted about an hour, but still it was pleasant. I used Long Term Relationship Shampoo with Hello Hydration Conditioner and it worked much better. My advice is mix it with other products if you do buy it.