December 21, 2014 | 1502 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this shampoo but i dont think it makes your hair longer. Combined with the conditioner your hair is left clean and untangeled.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

OK scent but did nothing great as far as the condition of my hair.
I did not notice any less breakage then before either.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by hulia0627

Left a disgusting film on my hair that made my roots feel really oily but my ends really dry. Also made my scalp itchy. Definitely wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this Shampoo (and the matching conditioner) because I do have longer hair and I like keeping it long and soft. After the first few uses I liked this shampoo because of the gentle cleansing and the nice scent, BUT, like many other reviewers have mentioned, after about a week or so my scalp began breaking out like crazy and turned oily and full of residue. Nothing was working to get rid of this nasty feeling in my hair. I used the entire bottle just because I hated wasting it, but never again. I would only use this shampoo if I was completely desperate and there was nothing else available.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Perfectbody

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The good point of this shampoo is just smell great! Thai's all :(
My hair's getting dry, frizzy but my scalp is getting oily.
Say good bye to this shampoo forever, will not re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by makeshiftrift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend is AA and she is what is colloquially known in the AA community as natural and she recommended this conditioner to me as a detanglishing rinse. This modelesque woman was afro textured hair that is very long and healthy (sooo jelly of my beautiful bestie) she says this helps to removes knots.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Ainsleyvh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I had high hopes for it despite some of the bad reviews I had read but I got really disappointed by this shampoo! The first two washes it was really nice, smelt heavenly and made my hair feel so soft. I then began to notice that at my roots it would leave a weird filmy oily residue that just felt icky! Needless to say I did not feel clean. I also found that it had began to actually dry out my hair and was irritating my scalp and causing it to itch and flake which is weird for a girl who has never had issues with any shampoos. I think maybe since I like the smell so much I might keep the conditioner or mix it with my tresemme conditioner...who knows! Over all I do not think it is a good product and won't be getting it ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by blackberrygal

The only good thing about this shampoo is that it smells great. However this makes my scalp so itchy and flaky. My hair becomes super oily the next day. I notice a lot of hair fall when I use this shampoo. I guess the ingredients are too harsh for my scalp. Use at your own risk. Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always adding this back into my hair care routine. It's soft, hydrating and smells great. When used with it's sister conditioner, it's the best combination for the least money for long hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by floraltoblack

Made my hair a bit squeaky after using. Too drying. Makes my hair extremely oily the next day which isn't normal for me as I usually wash my hair every alternate days. With this shampoo I have to wash it everyday as it just gets too oily too fast. Definitely will not be re purchasing.