Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaterniu,-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

Tried this and the Hello Hydration.
I LOVE the new formulas!
Used to be heavy and silicone-laden but now, my hair is CLEAN SOFT AND EASY TO BRUSH AFTER WASHING.
I used to hate these but now, my skin and hair are soft, and it rinses cleanly. I'm astonished that creamy shampoos could clean so well. I don't feel build up like I did Suave and Pantene. I think if you hated these before, you might try again. They're great! Better than my dear PM Tea Tree.
I noticed the new formula keeps my hair very light. And the matching conditioners are just as good.
Enjoy!

I really can't stand the way this smells after it settles. It's a perfectly fine shampoo otherwise, lathers up richly, cleans thoroughly without stripping the hair...it might even strengthen hair if I had the patience for the scent, which is reminiscent of what I call "plastic masculinity."

It kind of smells like the failed non-original scent Old Spice shampoos after the initial fruity, "pomegranate" sweetness wears off. Even my non-finicky BF asked if his hair smelled like the Old Spice "plastic" conditioner the first time he used this one.

It washed well, rinsed well and didn't leave my hair feeling gross. It didn't' do anything miraculous but what shampoo does??

Not impressed. I don't know what benefits this shampoo is supposed to have, but I don't think it made my hair shiny (and I've used other products that did ) and I felt like it didn't clean thoroughly.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I loved the smell of the old formula... Now it smells like the older Tousle Me Softly conditioner. Haven't noticed a difference in helping with the growth of my hair quite yet. Using it combined with the conditioner, doesn't moisturize as much (but then again, that's not its goal) but it adds lots of shine.

Good product. Smells good, lathers nicely and I get a throrough clean. Softness is ok and hair feels pretty strong. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was getting very upset that something was wrong with me because my hair is normally very soft and light, but after using this shampoo a few times I had a very waxy film on my hair form. No matter how much I washed my hair with this shampoo, it would not go away. I consulted with my sister, whom is a cosmetologist, and she told me it is probably my shampoo and to get a cleansing shampoo. It took 2 washes to get rid of this waxy film. My long term relationship shampoo and conditioner are both at least half full, and they are now both in the trash. If you need a good cleansing shampoo, I read Suave is cheap, however it is the best out there. This is what I used and it worked wonders. I can finally feel better every day knowing my hair doesn't look flat and greasy. One thing is for sure, this kind of shampoo and conditioner really does form a "long term relationship", just not the type us ladies are seeking!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I love the scent of this shampoo but i dont think it makes your hair longer. Combined with the conditioner your hair is left clean and untangeled.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

OK scent but did nothing great as far as the condition of my hair.
I did not notice any less breakage then before either.

Left a disgusting film on my hair that made my roots feel really oily but my ends really dry. Also made my scalp itchy. Definitely wouldn't buy again.

Top Rated Clairol Products