Physiogel - Physiogel Cream

4.2

Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Squalane, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ceramide 3

This is my HOLY GRAIL moisturizer !
Its great for winter and it does what it stated.
I've tried tons of other brands moisturizer and even seen a dermatologist to treat my dry and sensitive ezcema prone skin and it all doesnt works.

I use this as an all in one moisturizer (Body and face)
and it works! It just works.

it does not clog up my pores and doesnt cause any milia seeds under my eye area as well and my skin definitely became more supple nowadays and i even had people that compliment my skin when im going bareface.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

great moisturizer. texture is thick white cream and doesnt absorb like almost all creams but provides long lasting moisturization like what the label says. hypoallergenic. contains no preservatives, perfumes, colourants. non-comedogenic. not too expensive. repurchasing for sure.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My tube says Daily Moisture Therapy Cream. I've been using it for my face in winter. I have sensitive, eczema prone skin. This cream leaves a film on the skin, which I guess is to protect it, but I have other creams that don't do that and are much more moisturising than this is.

Great product. It really does help improve hypersensitive and reactive skin in my case. All dermatologist and high-end moisturizers that I used before this did not have the effects that Physiogel did. After finishing a whole tube (75ml), it's noticeable that my skin is much more tolerant to the changing weathers, sweats and makeup products (especially powdery ones). Definitely makes life much easier and happier when the stinging sensation is gone.

I was looking at other products this Stiefel makes and saw this then noticed the same ingredients as their product I'm using as a daily moisturizer right now called impruv which is also a Stiefel product that I get at shoppers drug mart.. Not sure why they have different packaging or which came first but I love the moisturizer 0 irritation and helps prevent my skin from peeling while I use Stevia-a 0.01% to help treat chin acne and clogged pores.

Update: Stopped using this in the summer and went to Cerave Moisturizing lotion but Will switch back in the winter when I need something heavier.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really write reviews but I love this product so much that I NEED to write about it! My skin is combination( normal/dry on cheeks and oily on t-zone) and don't really feel I have skin problems or so I thought and boy was I wrong.... Been using so many creams before just as a daily moisturizer and felt it was fine(dramaticaly different lotion from clinique, Mario badescu aha moisturizers) but I just stumbled on this product upon watching a review on tv and started using it now for one year. This product trully change my opinion on what a moisturizer can do and should do. It made my skin moist, radiant, supple and I know a lot of people complained of the "oily" look but for me it kind of work since I love the glowy look. Just used this before cc/bb cream and it gives a subtle natural glow. So my skin was actually dull and blah before but this cream gave it a new life. Tried it on both tropical and wintery area and it still delivers! So double cleansing with oil and soap, basic hyaluronic acid essence, physiogel cream and sunblock...this regimen cuts all the unnecessary highly overrated cream, serum and products out there. highly recommend!

This is my night time go-to face cream. 200ml lasts me a whole year :) And I have gone through 3 or 4. You do the math :)

It is very moisturising and doesn't burden the skin. However I would suggest to only use at night, it will make your skin look shiny and possibly greasy when you are out and about. Rinse it off your face in the morning and it feels very good!

I couldn't find a page for the lotion so I'm leaving my review here.

I love this lotion! When I stopped Accutane, my skin became oily again and upon the advice of my dermatologist, I started using Retin-A. As my skin has always been sensitive, this did not go well... at all. My skin was red all time and covered in whiteheads. I also had about 5 small pimples on my face at all times. I kept thinking that I just needed to keep using it for my skin to adjust to it but it just got worse and worse.

I tried to calm my skin down with moisturisers but all of them made me break out even more (REN Global Day Cream, Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Lotion - this stung!). I had initially purchased Physiogel Lotion for the skin of my body but decided to try it on my face. It was better almost immediately!

It has been 8 days since I've stopped using everything except Dermalogica's Ultra Calming Cleanser, Physiogel Lotion and spot-treating with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide gel and my skin looks a million times better.

If you have highly irritated skin that's itchy and sensitive, just give this a go. Cleanse it gently, slather this stuff on and leave it alone. It doesn't clog pores so you've got nothing to lose.

HG product for life!

I typically have combination skin but not too long ago -for some unfortunate reason- my skin went crazy. Yes. My cheeks(near to my nose area) and nose were flaky. On the good days, it was less red. I tried all I could. When I was in perth, my normal moisturizer didnt make it and my skin was flaky like mad and red too just like this. I had bought invite e vitamin e cream in perth and it worked wonders. I had turned back to it but it failed me... Along with my cetaphil moisturiser too. On the advice of a store assistant (bad advice) I got Avene lotion. Mighty pricey in Singapore :-( It didnt do shit for me other than making me broke.(I'm a student so yeah). I went to another store and on the advice of another assistant (a different store of course) I got physiogel cream. It worked alright! MY flakyness went away. Its not that cheap though.. For 75ml I'm paying 22.90SGD. Also I have used it pretty quickly... (2 months plus?) I like to wash my face and pat my face till damp then I'd add my cream. I feel that it feels lighter this way. However, I feel that if you have oily skin you should stay away as it might be too heavy? I mean it's lightweight and all, but it's gonna make your skin SHINE. Because my now (back to) combination skin gets oily after a bit. So do be wary. I have no major issues with the tube packaging though I'm nearing the end of finishing it up.. It's a pain in the ass in trying to get it out! It's not bad neither is it my HG product. Instead I'm looking for better alternatives that have organic oils etc. IE:Renew or sukin? Overall if you are experiencing flakiness as I did. Try it! :-)

note: My flakiness didnt disappear immediately!

I used this after reading so many good reviews on it, and it was the worst thing I have ever done. I woke up with the worst rash/breakout I had ever seen. Thankfully I didn't spread it ALL over my face, but the areas I did are totally full of red bumps.

extremely annoying, my skin has just cleared from a different allergic reaction.

If you have extremely sensitive skin, do not use this, there is an ingredient in it, that can cause contact dermatitis as well as other pore clogging ingredients if you have sensitive skin.

Worst cream I have ever used.