September 30, 2014 | 1337 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Exhale

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

This is too dark for me as an eyeshadow so I use it as a liner with a special liquid which transforms it. It's a bit of a hassle, but the result is very natural on me and I love the rich brown colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by cherrykist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like brown eye shadows, but not this one. This looked nice online and even in the pot but on me...no way! Too orangey, it made my eyes looks sore. I tried it both as shadow and eyeliner. I won't purchase this color again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by starburstisl

This is a lovely matt brown eyeshadow, it's quite dark so I used it as an eyeliner and it worked really well. I applied it dry without a primer because I was in a rush and it had great staying power, it did smudge a little by the end of the day but it still managed to look good - almost like I had deliberately applied it to the outer lower eye area.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I tied to use this as an eyeliner (wet) but it didn't last more than an hour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A deep brown shade that works both as a shadow and a liner. No shimmer or sparkle. Sadly not the ultimate brown shade for me since it's a bit too orangey and makes me look washed out (pale skin, green eyes). I always use these with an eyeshadow primer which means they last all day. Don't know how well they'd do on their own. The downside with these finely milled very pigmented beauties it that you end up with quite a lot on your face and in the sink, so it's good applying makeup in the rest of the face after applying EM eyeshadows, might feel wrong but will save you a lot of work.