Everyday Minerals Exhale

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 7/9/2009 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is too dark for me as an eyeshadow so I use it as a liner with a special liquid which transforms it. It's a bit of a hassle, but the result is very natural on me and I love the rich brown colour.

on 7/16/2008 10:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like brown eye shadows, but not this one. This looked nice online and even in the pot but on me...no way! Too orangey, it made my eyes looks sore. I tried it both as shadow and eyeliner. I won't purchase this color again.

This is a lovely matt brown eyeshadow, it's quite dark so I used it as an eyeliner and it worked really well. I applied it dry without a primer because I was in a rush and it had great staying power, it did smudge a little by the end of the day but it still managed to look good - almost like I had deliberately applied it to the outer lower eye area.

on 1/23/2008 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I tied to use this as an eyeliner (wet) but it didn't last more than an hour.

on 1/6/2008 11:10:00 AM

A deep brown shade that works both as a shadow and a liner. No shimmer or sparkle. Sadly not the ultimate brown shade for me since it's a bit too orangey and makes me look washed out (pale skin, green eyes). I always use these with an eyeshadow primer which means they last all day. Don't know how well they'd do on their own. The downside with these finely milled very pigmented beauties it that you end up with quite a lot on your face and in the sink, so it's good applying makeup in the rest of the face after applying EM eyeshadows, might feel wrong but will save you a lot of work.