Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

4.3

REFORMULATED: WATER/AQUA/EAU, CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN), ALUMINUM OXIDE, GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LACTOBACILLUS/PUMPKIN FERMENT EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LEUCONOSTOC/ RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, EDTA EDETATE DISCODIUM DIHYDRATE USP, METHYL EUGENOL, CARBOMER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL.

on 1/26/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I've been using this 1x week for a year. It's my favorite mask. It's the perfect blend of exfoliant and my skin is refreshed - does not make my skin dry or red or tight. Best to rinse off in the shower. It's very gritty and I can't remove it with splashing water in my face over sink.

on 1/12/2017 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

UGH, this stuff is sooo good. I hate the price tag, but you do get quite a lot of product and it is AMAZING. It smells just like fresh pumpkin pie, and makes you skin so soft and smooth. It does burn just a little upon application, but it is just the AHAs at work. My skin looked and felt so great the morning after using this....smooth and hydrated.

For reference, I am somewhat acne-prone with uneven skin texture and this did not break me out. It lessened the appearance of blackheads/bumps.

on 12/3/2016 5:03:00 AM

I have normal/sensitive skin and got tiny bumps ALL over my face. It was itchy and red for three of four days. I wanted to like It because I had read it was great and it smell great too. I guess it's too strong for me.

I really wanted to love this mask but it just burned too much. I think it's not for sensitive skin. I wish I could tolerate it because reviews are great.

on 11/15/2016 4:06:00 PM

Bought this due to people raving about this mask. The only sort of similar category in terms of price that I have tried before was the Hollywood Glam Mask. Personally I think this one has more positive effects on my skin

Burned a bit when applying, can feel the sting and my face goes red, but after washing off it feels instantly refreshed, and my husband says my face looks so radiant and glowing (especially in the morning) and I sort of noticed that too but I could be biased X-D

The only downside is the price

So yes I have been using this for 4 months and loving the results. I bought it off amazon though so next time I will purchase it from an actual makeup shop like Sephora :D

on 11/6/2016 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this a while back and it worked wonderfully! I used it about three times a week and it worked really well to unclog pores and exfoliate my combination, acne prone skin. I stopped using it for a while due to lack of time but recently picked it up again. I didn't get the same warning feeling I normally used to but I didn't think anything of it. The next morning, I noticed a small patch of vermilya on my right cheek right where I had put the mask on the night before, as well as a small patch on my chin where the mask was also placed. I'm not prone to vermilya, and I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence or if maybe the mask expired? (I purchased it maybe two months ago). Unfortunately, I won't risk this again. Smells amazing though!

This mask smells like freshly baked apple cinnamon pie (I know it's supposed to smell like pumpkins, but it smells like baked apples to me). The smell alone is worth the hefty price of this product ($72 CAD at Sephora). But this is a really great mask. After just 10 minutes, I feel like a full layer of crappy clogged skin has been dissolved off my face, and my skin looked fresh, polished, and smooth. My face was literally glowing after this mask came off. I had a recently cleared blemish on my cheek, and I was worried that this mask would sting the area, but there was no discomfort at all on any part of my face. This will definitely become a staple in my mask collection.

UPDATE:
When I woke up this morning, my skin was just stunning from using the pumpkin mask the night before. My face is brighter, smoother, and my makeup just glided through my skin effortlessly. My freshly exfoliated skin is glowing under my makeup. This is by far one of the most transformative products that I've ever used on my face in decades. Ignore the sticker shock, one jar should last forever, it's huge, go buy this.

I love this product so much but its so expensive so I use this sparingly. I have combination skin with mild acne flare ups occasionally and this does wonders for my skin. I only apply it on my forhead, nose, and on only half of my cheek area(you only really need it on the places with large pores or problematic areas otherwise I found this burns and is too harsh on my cheek bone area were I have smooth skin with no issues) This product will burn a bit but you have to tough it out for a few minutes and itll go away and feel normal. After you rinse it off your skin has a nice glow and will be soft and flake free. Just use a good moisturizer afterwards.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love it. It smells amazing and really does (in 3 mins) make your skin look glowy, healthy and refreshed. I can't say enough good things about this mask.

on 9/8/2016 1:32:00 PM

I love this mask! PTR's Pumpkin Enzyme Mask exfoliates and brightens, it's very effective and also gentle. My skin looks GORGEOUS after I use this. It really adds that glow!

The product itself has a somewhat grainy, scrubby texture. You massage it onto the skin for some added exfoliation and then leave it on for a few minutes to let the enzymes do their work. And then rinse off. Beautiful results!

And I love the scent, it smells good enough to eat.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

Excellent product overall. I would definitely buy this again!