Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

Fabulous toothpaste. It completely stopped my molar sensitivity within three days of first use. I have not seen the whitening effects that it promises at all (nothing new,) but it cleans my teeth well, tastes pleasant, and stopped my tooth pain!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am sensitive to SLS. When I use toothpaste with SLS in it, I get canker sores. I’ve tried a variety of SLS-free toothpastes over the years, and Sensodyne Pronamel is the one I come back to. First, no SLS-free toothpaste tastes great. Why? I don’t know (SLS just makes toothpaste foam). But I have yet to come across one with a nice minty flavor (or any pleasant flavor). None are in gel form; all are paste. They all taste... I don’t know, off somehow. Moreover, all SLS-free toothpastes are more expensive than regular toothpastes. Again, I have no idea why. Finally, they’re only a few of them out there: in addition to Pronamel, there is one by Remington, and Biotene. I’m not aware of any others (I’ve heard Tom’s of Maine may have some SLS-free toothpastes, too, but cannot confirm). As for Pronamel itself, it’s a standard SLS-free toothpaste, cheaper than the other SLS-free toothpaste options, tastes acceptable, and cleans well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Meh. I put a yes for repurchase even though I'm not terribly in love with this. It is a good toothpaste but I have a few issues with it. More than anything I hate the taste. It's soapy to me, not minty. My teeth are not left feeling super clean due to the flavor. The price is okay given the fact it does more than the regular toothpaste (enamel protection!) but it's not dirt cheap either.

I drink a ton of soda and eat a bunch of junkfood. I'm not positive how much this has helped but I do like to believe that the science behind the active ingredient does work it's magic on my enamel. That's better than doing nothing.

I think I will try out the mouthwash version by Sensodyne and if I like that I'll switch back to Crest Optic White (much more refreshing taste) and then follow up with the Sensodyne mouthwash.

Sensodyne (the original and the pronamel) is the only toothpaste I use.

I've got very sensitive teeth and this really helps me to cool the sensitivity down.

The taste is ok, I like the texture, Pronamel is more foamy compared to the original Sensodyne but both do great job.

I would say Pronamel is more gentle and helps my gums to stop bleeding. Sensodyne is more stronger, somehow it's been whitening my teeth so I really like the effect :)

The only thing, I find it quite pricy. But to be fair, nice healthy teeth are worth the money :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hate that it doesn't give my mouth the feel of freshness that brushing teeth usually does (probably because the scent isn't as strong which most people like I guess), it hasn't helped my teeth sensitivity either. Wouldn't repurchase.

This is for Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening. I insist on white teeth, but over the years, they have become quite sensitive. Enter this product - almost completely eliminates my sensitivity yet whitens enough that I can go longer in between treatments using whitening strips. This on its own does not keep my teeth white enough for me, but it does help and the fact I no longer have sensitivity (I'd say 98% gone as long as I continue to use) = color me happy! I can use my Sonicare, use whitening strips every few months all w/ no discomfort! Love this!. My actual rating is 4.5 because I would really like it if it whitened my teeth even more, but then perhaps I'm not very realistic...:)

I can't believe I am doing a review on toothpaste!! :D Oh well. I was recommended this product from my new dentist. I have very sensitive teeth (it seems i'm plagued with sensitivity), and up until May of this year, had been using either natural toothpaste or Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Whitening toothpaste. Yeah, big mistake on the Arm and Hammer...seeing as how it was too abrasive for my teeth. This toothpaste doesn't irritate the sensitive parts of my teeth at all, and it has definetely helped in whitening my teeth I believe. It might have something to do with the electric toothbrush I use (the darn thing is awesome), but I give the credit to both! I am a major oral hygiene junkie, so this toothpaste has definetely impressed me. To be clear, I am getting the Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening in Alpine Breeze. My boyfriend (who doesn't have any dental problems or sensitivities) started using it as well because he noticed a change in my teeth. It doesn't foam nearly as much as the natural toothpaste I was using previously, which is awesome because I feel like I can rinse all the paste and bubbles out of my mouth when I am done brushing. Only problem I have with the product lies in the packaging...unless you remember to stand the tube up on its cap (my boyfriend does but after I use it I always forget to put it back upright), the product gets kinda annoying to squeeze out of the silicone-like tube. Oh well...a small price to pay for a good toothpaste. I have repurchased several times, and I can't wait to show my dentist my whiter teeth (cheesy I know, but I have a great set of teeth and I'm always complimented on them!).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this for acid wear on my teeth because I drink too much soda. I think it is working well because my teeth are less sensitive now. It isn't expensive, the consistency is nice. I will continue to buy this, though I noticed someone else made a comment about their gums bleeding, but for me it does this but I think it might be my gums, I am not massaging them enough or my toothbrush is too harsh.

Either way I will keep buying this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was on the lookout for an SLS free toothpaste because SLS dries out my lips. When I saw that this was marketed for sensitive teeth, I grabbed it and expected to love it. The consistency and the taste of this product is great - just like any normal toothpaste. However, after using it for a few weeks I realized that it makes my gums bleed (??). I mentioned it in passing to my brother, who also has sensitive teeth, and he told me that this phenomenon has been reported by others. I'm not sure what ingredient in here is capable of making gums bleed, but I don't think it's appropriate for sensitive teeth.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this toothpast, wont use anything else. The taste is amazing.