Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.3

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I suffer from sensitive teeth, which i have to avoid certain foods. I started using Sensodyne tooth paste after a friend at work recommend it to me. I have to say it hasn't worked wonders for me though i feel it has made a slight difference. Would i continue buying it ? YES for now.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Meh. I put a yes for repurchase even though I'm not terribly in love with this. It is a good toothpaste but I have a few issues with it. More than anything I hate the taste. It's soapy to me, not minty. My teeth are not left feeling super clean due to the flavor. The price is okay given the fact it does more than the regular toothpaste (enamel protection!) but it's not dirt cheap either.

I drink a ton of soda and eat a bunch of junkfood. I'm not positive how much this has helped but I do like to believe that the science behind the active ingredient does work it's magic on my enamel. That's better than doing nothing.

I think I will try out the mouthwash version by Sensodyne and if I like that I'll switch back to Crest Optic White (much more refreshing taste) and then follow up with the Sensodyne mouthwash.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hate that it doesn't give my mouth the feel of freshness that brushing teeth usually does (probably because the scent isn't as strong which most people like I guess), it hasn't helped my teeth sensitivity either. Wouldn't repurchase.

I can't believe I am doing a review on toothpaste!! :D Oh well. I was recommended this product from my new dentist. I have very sensitive teeth (it seems i'm plagued with sensitivity), and up until May of this year, had been using either natural toothpaste or Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Whitening toothpaste. Yeah, big mistake on the Arm and Hammer...seeing as how it was too abrasive for my teeth. This toothpaste doesn't irritate the sensitive parts of my teeth at all, and it has definetely helped in whitening my teeth I believe. It might have something to do with the electric toothbrush I use (the darn thing is awesome), but I give the credit to both! I am a major oral hygiene junkie, so this toothpaste has definetely impressed me. To be clear, I am getting the Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening in Alpine Breeze. My boyfriend (who doesn't have any dental problems or sensitivities) started using it as well because he noticed a change in my teeth. It doesn't foam nearly as much as the natural toothpaste I was using previously, which is awesome because I feel like I can rinse all the paste and bubbles out of my mouth when I am done brushing. Only problem I have with the product lies in the packaging...unless you remember to stand the tube up on its cap (my boyfriend does but after I use it I always forget to put it back upright), the product gets kinda annoying to squeeze out of the silicone-like tube. Oh well...a small price to pay for a good toothpaste. I have repurchased several times, and I can't wait to show my dentist my whiter teeth (cheesy I know, but I have a great set of teeth and I'm always complimented on them!).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I started to get a little sensitivity in my molars, so I bought this with high hopes it would help and wasn't disappointed. It had a great minty taste like other toothpastes and cleaned my teeth well. When I was drinking a glass of cold water, I didn't feel any pain so it did its job and I only spent less than five dollars which is good. I will continue to use this until the pain subsides and then go back to my regular toothpaste. Really happy to have found this and will continue to buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this for acid wear on my teeth because I drink too much soda. I think it is working well because my teeth are less sensitive now. It isn't expensive, the consistency is nice. I will continue to buy this, though I noticed someone else made a comment about their gums bleeding, but for me it does this but I think it might be my gums, I am not massaging them enough or my toothbrush is too harsh.

Either way I will keep buying this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was on the lookout for an SLS free toothpaste because SLS dries out my lips. When I saw that this was marketed for sensitive teeth, I grabbed it and expected to love it. The consistency and the taste of this product is great - just like any normal toothpaste. However, after using it for a few weeks I realized that it makes my gums bleed (??). I mentioned it in passing to my brother, who also has sensitive teeth, and he told me that this phenomenon has been reported by others. I'm not sure what ingredient in here is capable of making gums bleed, but I don't think it's appropriate for sensitive teeth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Every six months or so, I have to use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth for about a month, and then I can use any old thing after that. I recently tried this new type from Sensodyne, a brand I love! It's supposed to help restore the enamel in your teeth, but it has the same two active ingredients as all the other Sensodynes. I bought it anyway, and threw it away after two uses. I don't know if it works to help tooth sensitivity, but the flavor 'mintessense' tastes like I brushed my teeth with a garbage bag!! After waking up the next morning tasting like I'd chewed on a toilet brush all night, I used it first thing in the morning and spent the rest of the morning wishing I'd just gotten it over with and licked the garbage can. It is soooo bad, UGH! I ended up buying the original formula, I recommend that one.

Popular Other Products