NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Adore this stuff. Was a major splurge for me, years and years ago, but it lasted for ages; I just had to replace it this year.

I'm shocked that it's rated so low among Multiple shades. I love Copacabana (the plain silver/highlighter), but have a stick of Mustiqe that I've used like 3 times, tops. It just looks off on me, whereas Orgasm blends into a really subtle rosy glow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've bought this one multiple times. I also own the regular NARS blush in Orgasm. Although I like both versions, this one is my favorite out of the two. This works well when it comes to highlighting the cheekbones with a shimmery peachy-pink. I do wish it had a little more pigmentation and staying power, but it is long enough lasting to maintain a nice glow. However, it is very expensive.

To Read all 224 Reviews, Login or Join

I am lovin this color but next time I'm gonna buy the powder one

Beautiful color !!! Too bad it doesnt stay long :(

on 12/9/2015 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I do like this product, but I don't think it is great for multiple usage, I have tried it as an eye shadow and on my lips, but I think it only really works as a blush/highlighter. The color and and application is nice, I do enjoy having it, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing, it is not that special and a bit overpriced.

on 10/22/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have normal skin, and I'm on my fourth stick. It's a gorgeous shade, blends in so well with my BB or foundation, and leaves a gorgeous highlight. Love it.

I was pretty disappointed in this product. It does not wear well at all. I feel like it maybe lasts a couple hours at most. My skin is combination but not excessively oily, and I use this on my cheeks which aren't really oily at all.

The color payoff is disappointing. You have to use a lot to even get it to show up at all. The shimmer is subtle, which is nice.

I do like the packaging. It's attractive and convenient. But overall I regret this purchase. There are much better creme blushes out there.

on 7/5/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love this...I really did! I love Orgasm and Super Orgasm, so I bought this thinking it would be great to carry with me, since I don't carry a full makeup bag in my purse. Well, on me it is too light to show much color...which is strange because I am relatively fair. I also don't care for how creamy it is. Once you put it on your cheeks, you can actually take it off if you accidentally touch your face or whatever. I am using it now on my lips...and I like it that way, with a neutral lip liner. It isn't a terrible product, just didn't work for me, so I wouldn't buy it again.

I was skeptical about this product at first.

I have always loved the brand and thought about trying something new with my blush since I have just ran out of a Korean cheek tint. What I initially did was to apply it straight from the stick to my cheeks and used my finger to blend it.

I have incredibly dry skin and figured that this won't be the best way that the product will work for me--even though I already had moisturizer on.

A few days into using it, I decided to use a foundation brush to pick up product from the stick and blend the product into my skin in patting motions. It produced a nice buffed into skin effect. The color itself is really gorgeous--peachy pink with golden sheen, no chunky glitters. For me it is almost exactly like the powder version, but gives you a more healthy dewy glow.

It is quite sheer for me on first application and highly buildable.

However, this product does not last me the whole day; and quite pricey. Because, NARS, duh.

Overall, a good product from NARS.

on 5/8/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I don't like to follow beauty trends as they seem to come and go, but I somehow seem to always come back to this; there is a reason this one has the raves that it does! I like the stick form as I can stamp it on; I find brush blushes seem to take my foundation with it. This color is also very nice and buildable. When I ran out of this, I used Givenchy Le Prism blush (got as a gift) but ended up not finishing that and rebuying this instead as the Givenchy blush's colors didn't work well for me and, as mentioned, it seemed to take my foundation off. The price is no joke at all and I tried to find an alternative but I found that this was worth it after all.

Another plus is that you can apply this to your eyes and lips as well (I tend to be a bit lazy and like to just stamp it on my eyes haha) but found it dry for lips (didn't put it on fully, just stamped for a bit of shimmer) so I like to use it more for cheeks and eye lids. My friend tried mine and she now uses it as her go-to also!

Popular Blush Products