NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

NARS The Multiple in Orgasm
NARS Orgasm MultipleNARS Orgasm Multiple

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 3/1/2017 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I don't mind this, it's not as nice as their regular powder blushes but it's easy to blend. It's weird to apply because you may run off foundation if you apply it straight from the tube. It's a pretty colour but not my go-to.

on 2/2/2017 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Was very excited to find this. Love how luxurious this feels to put on, but it doesn't last. Even when applying it goes on subtly. I need a little more to brighten my complexion. As fun as it is, doesn't do the job.

on 8/9/2016 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like the Nars Multiples, but the color doesn't last on me for very long.

It blends well, and gives a nice glow. An hour later it is gone.

I think it is too dry for use on my lips, and looks and feels awful on my eyes.

Adore this stuff. Was a major splurge for me, years and years ago, but it lasted for ages; I just had to replace it this year.

I'm shocked that it's rated so low among Multiple shades. I love Copacabana (the plain silver/highlighter), but have a stick of Mustiqe that I've used like 3 times, tops. It just looks off on me, whereas Orgasm blends into a really subtle rosy glow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've bought this one multiple times. I also own the regular NARS blush in Orgasm. Although I like both versions, this one is my favorite out of the two. This works well when it comes to highlighting the cheekbones with a shimmery peachy-pink. I do wish it had a little more pigmentation and staying power, but it is long enough lasting to maintain a nice glow. However, it is very expensive.

I am lovin this color but next time I'm gonna buy the powder one

Beautiful color !!! Too bad it doesnt stay long :(

on 12/9/2015 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I do like this product, but I don't think it is great for multiple usage, I have tried it as an eye shadow and on my lips, but I think it only really works as a blush/highlighter. The color and and application is nice, I do enjoy having it, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing, it is not that special and a bit overpriced.

on 10/22/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have normal skin, and I'm on my fourth stick. It's a gorgeous shade, blends in so well with my BB or foundation, and leaves a gorgeous highlight. Love it.

I was pretty disappointed in this product. It does not wear well at all. I feel like it maybe lasts a couple hours at most. My skin is combination but not excessively oily, and I use this on my cheeks which aren't really oily at all.

The color payoff is disappointing. You have to use a lot to even get it to show up at all. The shimmer is subtle, which is nice.

I do like the packaging. It's attractive and convenient. But overall I regret this purchase. There are much better creme blushes out there.