3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This thing is awesome! To think I almost gave it away. I've been really into the milk baked bronzer, which is my first foray into cream cheek products. I decided to give this multiple a go. On my neutral-ish n15/20 skintone, this is the most natural skinlike hint of pink. Like when you spend the day doing outdoorsy things and you just look healthy, this does that. I use it over sunscreen and powder and it doesn't move the makeup underneath. I dab a real techniques EFB into the tube and dab it onto my face. I tried applying it w fingers and found that much messier and less precise.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

2 months ago

I've purchased two of these and although at first I really liked it, I think my good will is tempered by realizing that the shade is two warm for m NC25 complexion (I do better with cool toned pinks), and that it's overpriced for what you get. My skin is combination and the driest parts are where I apply the Multiple. It gets grabbed by my skin and it's hard to blend it in. It behaves more like a powder or stain than a cream product on my skin. It also doesn't last too long. Even when I wear primer it's gone by the middle of the work day. So I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (440 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Edit- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow blush stick in no.21 is wayyy better! No longer use Nars. I have this in the mini and its a very cute and handy. I wouldnt repurchase because its not very pigmented. Although on the eyes under the nars eyeshadow nepal is gorgeous and super easy to do. Its very summery and brightening. I dont like this on the cheeks because its too glittery. This didnt work well as a blush but i can see this as a blush topper. I do love copacabana multiple on the cheeks as a highlight, so id go with that one 99 percent of the time. I use this mainly on the eyes for a 5 minute quick out the door eye makeup. Itll crease on its own so def conceal and powder the eye first then use a shadow on top. I like to have this in my collection and wouldnt get the full size. I probably never finish the mini travel size. Same with most nars blushes and shadows, its a lot of product and i doubt i can finish it in a lifetime.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I resisted buying this or the powder version for years because it is so friggin expensive but I finally gave in and picked this up. I broke my favorite blush pallet and wanted something that wouldn't get destroyed when I inevitably dropped it on the tile floor. This has a decent amount of product and will last a long time so I should get my money's worth . The peachy pink color is beautiful on and pretty universally flattering. It's not too warm or too cool and lasts a bit longer for me than powder blush does but like every blush I've ever used could use a touch up half way through the day. Its travel friendly and easy to apply with just fingers so I have no complaints about longevity. This will smudge or take some off your foundation if you swipe the stick directly on your face. To avoid disturbing my TM or foundation I tap it on with my fingers or you can also pat it on with a makeup sponge. Unlike most stick or cream blushes I can use this on my lips with a clear gloss or some lanolin cream and it works great. I haven't used this on my eyes but it would probably work fine over a primer. I'm happy with this but still feel its overpriced

About reviewer (281 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

3 years ago

I don't mind this, it's not as nice as their regular powder blushes but it's easy to blend. It's weird to apply because you may run off foundation if you apply it straight from the tube. It's a pretty colour but not my go-to.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

Was very excited to find this. Love how luxurious this feels to put on, but it doesn't last. Even when applying it goes on subtly. I need a little more to brighten my complexion. As fun as it is, doesn't do the job.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

4 years ago

I really like the Nars Multiples, but the color doesn't last on me for very long. It blends well, and gives a nice glow. An hour later it is gone. I think it is too dry for use on my lips, and looks and feels awful on my eyes.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Adore this stuff. Was a major splurge for me, years and years ago, but it lasted for ages; I just had to replace it this year. I'm shocked that it's rated so low among Multiple shades. I love Copacabana (the plain silver/highlighter), but have a stick of Mustiqe that I've used like 3 times, tops. It just looks off on me, whereas Orgasm blends into a really subtle rosy glow.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I've bought this one multiple times. I also own the regular NARS blush in Orgasm. Although I like both versions, this one is my favorite out of the two. This works well when it comes to highlighting the cheekbones with a shimmery peachy-pink. I do wish it had a little more pigmentation and staying power, but it is long enough lasting to maintain a nice glow. However, it is very expensive.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2.0

4 years ago

I am lovin this color but next time I'm gonna buy the powder one

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24