3.3

SD Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Heptane, Propyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Butyral, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Etocrylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Violet 2 (Cl60725).

on 4/22/2016 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Barielle Clearly Noticeable Nail Thickener is a base coat/top coat for thin, weak nails. It's clear and slow to dry. It has a lot of shine.

It doesn't contain formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP.

I use it as a top coat (two or three coats) for my thin, weak nails, for a little extra protection. It also can be used over bare nails, according to the packaging. But since denatured alcohol, the first ingredient, is drying, I wouldn't use it on nails that are already dry.

on 7/4/2012 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this at Winners and it was horrible; it made my already thin and brittle nails even MORE thin and brittle (I didnt even think that was possible, for my nails to get even more thin I mean). Definitely one of the worst nail "thickener"'s I've ever used.

on 12/28/2010 11:20:00 AM

This is no special criticism of Barielle when I say this is useless because I have tried so many similar products for my splitting and peeling nails and they have all been equally useless.

I combined this with Barielle's Nail Strengthener cream for which I am writing a separate review. I thought the Thickener would protect them from knocks. Because they split and peel so much the ends are left impossibly thin and very vulnerable. But it didn't help at all. I would reapply once or twice a week if it started to wear off but it made no difference.

At the end of the day this is just a clear nail varnish.

on 10/24/2010 9:33:00 AM

I recently bought this product and I have used it twice. The first time over polish that I had on for 3 days. It seemed to be fine. The second time I put it on over my moisturizing base coat then put on my polish and top coat and WOW! I really can see a difference in my nails. They look strong and thick. So glad I gave this product a try. At $16 - I feel l it's a little pricey. If anyone knows where I could get it cheaper - please let me know.

on 12/2/2009 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I use this product as a top coat on my nail polish/barielle natural nail camouflage. It really prevents nail breakage and provides super shine when used alone or on nail polish. It performs better than many top coats I've ever used before.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just get remove my acrylic nails after 5 years with them and it was horrible. My nails look death and absolutely damage. I didnít think they ever will look normal or long again.
So I read here about the Barielle and decide to give a try even I didnít think anything can help.
Then i buy...

Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream Jar

- I start with this the first 2 weeks I was applying only the cream 2/3 times a day and specially overnight allowing the cream to penetrate good in my nails and cuticles. After 2 weeks I start to use the cream over my other treatments (May be used over nail enamel. ) as is recommended too. After 2 week my nails was glowing and moisture really noticeably

Barielle Nail Rebuilding Protein

-After the second week with the cream treatment I start to use the Protein applying it 2 times x week without adding any other polish or similar just Protein and cream on top (every day)Ö.nails going even better!!!!
Apply Use 2-3 times per week for 3 weeks without additional lacquers to allow nails to breathe This revolutionary formula helps build up damaged nails, bonding and fortifying weak nail layers together. A perfect product to help damaged nails after removing wraps and acrylics.

Barielle Clearly Noticeable Nail Thickener

-After nearly mounts using the Cream and Protein I start and the Thickener which is GREAT!! I apply 2 x week first Protein then Thickener and every night cream on top Önails couldnít be better!
Always allow base coat (Nail Rebuiding Protein or Fortifying Nail Builder) to dry thoroughly before applying thickener. Use color if you wish and then apply another coat of thickener to protect manicure.

Barielle Acetone Free Nail Polish

-I only use this Acetone is very gentle , clean very quick all , donít dry my nail at all and come with fantastic convenient Twist-Lock Pump.
Efficiently remove nail polish while moisturizing the nail bed. Enriched with Vitamin E and Acetone free, it will not dry out nails. Pleasant scent.

After mounts applying those products the results are AMAIZING, my nails are stronger no more ugly peeling and horrible dry nails
I strongly recommend any of those products!!!