Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging

CONS

- poor longevity
- too light

COMMENTS: I can barely smell this when applied and it faded so quick. It is way too light of a fragrance. It leans more vanilla than it does coconut, but I can hardly even detect that.

on 8/14/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am a HUGE gourmand lover, In fact I only wear fruity or gourmand fragrances I love vanilla, chocolate, cake bakery scents, I love it sweet so I thought coconut passion it will be perfect for me! WRONG. Omg so wrong. This is genuinely the most disgusting scent I have ever smelled, I spray it in the air and the back of my throat wants to gag, it is just awful. Nothing vanilla or coconut about it, vile.

on 3/29/2010 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Vanilla Lace is one of my all time favorite scents. Now VS is adding Coconut another of my favorites to vanilla? Vickie can ya hear me? I'm on my way!
But Nooooooo!! This does not work at all. It may be the Lily of the Valley mixed in I don't know. What I do know is that CP is sickeningly sweet. , so much so I felt my head had been hit by a bunch O' coconuts. It got even sweeter on dry down. Thankfully it is a limited edition. Next...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

When the weather started warming up, I decided to look for a "coconutty" scent to wear. I buy my VS stuff at the military base, and they happened to be sold out of the spray/lotion that day, so I only got the shower gel. I used it that night, and ughhhh I hated it in the shower, even thought at the store it smelled good. To me it just smelled so FAKE and I had to use another body wash to get the smell off me. Glad I didn't get the spray & lotion! This one was a FAIL.

on 6/23/2014 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

1 bottle lasts for sooooooooooo long! it has a sweet scent which i got sick of it after some time. Buy the smaller version of it instead.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I first started using this product when I came back from my holiday abroad and it just brings back bad memories of when I came back to England to work. Having said this, my opinion may be biased as its smell reminds me of the end of my holidays :(

I first thought that it was the best thing in the world because it was my first VS purchase and the only coconut body spray I had tried. Having used this too many times, it is an irritating smell as it can smell weird on different clothing, I find that it smells like vanilla and coconut on my sheer t-shirts and like gone off fruit on jumpers and scarves. Different fabrics make it smell differently, therefore the product deserves a 3 out of 5 due to the different smell changes that come from it, you never know whether you can rely on it or not!

on 4/13/2011 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Coconut Passion as a Mist/EDT I didn't like it, too artificial and chemical smelling at first. Later that fades and it smells like vanilla and coconut, but the initial smell puts me off. As a lotion, it's nicer, only slightly artificial smelling and very coconutty. As a body butter it's doesn't smell like coconut at all to me, just smells weird and plain. Overall, the scent is sweet and smells like a nice dessert.

on 9/4/2007 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked up this and Orange Blossom Dream the other day at VS because I had two Free Mist coupons. So I purchased the matching lotion for each. I collect VS scents so I decided to go with these LE ones. This one is yummy. It smells almost identical to Bath and Body Works Exotic Coconut. It's nice, but it's hard for me to tell the difference between this and Orange Blossom Dream. UPDATE: Someone else pointed out that this smells like Play Do. I've had this for a year or two and rotate it with other VS scents. Everytime it's time to wear this one, I dread it. It DOES smell like Play Do, and I've never gotten a single compliment on it. Bumping down lippies.

on 8/24/2016 7:43:00 PM

This smells so summery. light and fun. Definitely a summer spritz for me. It's not overpowering in the coconut or the vanilla, but both are apparent and really blend well in this spray.

Vanilla Coconut is not overpowering, and leaves a very subtle sweetness to your skin. I like the fact that I can touch up throughout the day and spritz it all over again and again. For some I know that would be annoying having to reapply, but I actually like doing that ^__^

The price is reasonable and the packaging is cute.

My second favourite in this line (Vanilla Lace is the best oh yeah). Definitely recommend this and would happily buy again.

on 8/25/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The vanilla aspect of this stands out more on my skin but I do get subtle hints of coconut. It is sweet and fun to wear casually. It does seem to have better longevity when sprayed on clothes. I get a couple of hours of scent and then it fades. I definitely have to reapply, but overall nice to have before the summer ends.