Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.3

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 8/7/2014 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love :) i use it to contour as well. Not overly shimmery and highly pigmented. It's hard on my fair skin to find a natural bronzed and this does pretty good. It can go a little orangy, but that's only my own fault when I put to much on. The only reason I won't buy again is I love bare minerals bronzed too much :)

on 3/2/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute compact and great size. It's super pigmented so it will last forever. It's a coppery golden bronze sheen that is very sexy in the summer and on tan-dark skin. It's not for your entire face. It's perfect as a bronzey sunkissed highlighter.

on 9/5/2011 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really great bronzer in general. Adds a natural tan without looking dirty or ruddy like Chocolate Soleil. Beautiful golden glow with a bit of shimmer that works perfectly on me; blends beautifully.

on 2/21/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this bronzer in Beach Bunny. As much as I wanted to like it after all the positive reviews, I don't. This bronzer is too heavy, too shiny, too yellowy, and would not blend at all. I applied it on my not-so-pale Caucasian skin and it looked like a friggin' rash or allergy of some sort. What a disappointment!

on 2/21/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For reference I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out to..well..everything!!

So after trying NARS Laguna after all the raving reviews on it, and me being thoroughly dissapointed(see my review), I thought I'd run out and keep searching for a bronzer. I don't know what is in powders that make me break out but they just don't seem to agree with my skin....until this one!!!
So far, I can safetly say, this hasn't broke me out and my skin is starting to clear up with in conjunction with my Bobbi Brown Skin foundation!!!

This powder bronzer is the closest thing I've found to giving a realistic bronzed look, without being too orange. It has five different colors running through it so with different sweeps, you can vary the intensity of the product for your skin. I have also tried the Snow Bunny and Pink Lepoard bronzers before, and I think all give such a beautiful glow to your face. I think I have stopped looking for a HG bronzer, this is it for now.

on 6/15/2008 2:55:00 PM

I really like this bronzer alot its a good color on my pale skin. I love the compact it comes in too, Very cute! The only downside is the price $25 is alot of money for a bronzer but I probably will purchuse again after I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I am pretty pale, and every bronzer I've tried up until now has looked muddy and very unnatural on me. This one, however, gives me a subtle glow without looking fake. It is described as giving you "California's deep summertime tan," but, in my opnion, it's actually not that dark. I apply it with MAC's 187 brush, and I like how you can use the lighter half or the darker half, or all mixed at once. I do find it ironic that I need to use "California in a Compact" when I live there, though... haha.

on 8/8/2007 6:20:00 AM

Another winner from Too Faced. I now own 3 Too Faced bronzers (California, Snowbunny, and Leopard) and I cannot decide which I love more. California in a Compact is their newest bronzer that is meant to be darker than their past bronzers. It does go on darker compared to Snowbunny, but not too much. It has a beautiful golden shimmer to it. I bought it as a set with their new pink kabuki brush and I am in love. I do one sweep with the darker and more matte side on my cheekbones,forehead, and nose. Then I swirl the shimmery side and lightly apply only on my cheeks. I I love it. The brush is super soft and applies super even. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.