Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Other
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.3

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the past few years I couldnt figure out why I break out after using this product. I loved the results it gave when paired up with my blush. After I was given an allergy test the culprit was found. Phenoxyethanol. A preservative used in cosmetics and skincare. Its a known irritant and its safety has been questioned over the years. Intially you may not experience any irritation but if your skin receives too much of this over time you develop an allergy due to being overloaded with it. And what's disappointing is that I found it in quite a bit of TF goodies. So I'm having to throw it away. Why would a company that praises itself on being so good for your skin put this nasty ingredient in its products? Bummed out.

on 9/5/2011 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really great bronzer in general. Adds a natural tan without looking dirty or ruddy like Chocolate Soleil. Beautiful golden glow with a bit of shimmer that works perfectly on me; blends beautifully.

on 5/28/2011 2:42:00 AM

I really like this bronzer for finishing. Plus I discovered that after I put my lotion on my arms, I can give a dusting to my shoulders and upper arms and it stays on all day and looks like a natural tan. So not only on my face, I use it on my neck, shoulders, chest and it has stayed on fine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Forsure my holy grail shimmer bronzer (BeneFit's HOOLA is my HG matte). I've applied the pink leopard, the snow bunny, and the sun bunny in Sephora and all 3 did nothing but make my medium/tan skin look shiny. I love the Beach Bunny because it is a much deeper bronzer than the other 3 shimmer bronzers they have to offer. The undertones of the color strips are quite plumy, excluding one which has a very golden base. I really like that it doesn't make me look orange or like a disco ball. Just the right amount of shimmer and warmth. It's not easy to overdo this product which is good because I do have a tendency to go a little overboard on the bronzers sometimes. And ofcourse the packaging is adorable and very practical, the powder really stays put in it's pan.

Just when I thought I couldn't like anything more than Too Faced's Snow Bunny, I bought this. . . and it is fantastic. I've never used a bronzer in which the tan actually looks completely natural and makes me look rested, fresh, just back from vacation, etc.

I had wondered if if would be too dark, but it certainly is not. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin, and this looks amazing.

I used to think Sugar's Tropic Tan was the best, and I do still like that product, but lately it has been getting awfully orange on me. Which is strange because when I first started using it, I didn't have any problems. I guess when you finally find something that looks natural, nothing else will do.

I use Snow Bunny in the winter months, when I lose my tan, and this one in the summer. Sometimes I mix them, too, for a lighter, brighter tan.

I do actually like the fact that I can use my own brush with this product. I rarely have good results with brushes that come (free) with bronzers.

I'd recommend this for anyone. It's awesome.

Update: I've been using this in conjunction with Snow Bunny and it's really doing well. I use this product first, and then layer a small amount of Snow Bunny over it, for a little glow. Great way to make yourself look well-rested, even if you aren't!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

i also bought this with the pink kabuki brush set at nordstroms. and i love this bronzer i actually bought two sets of this thinking its a limited edition but i did see it at sephora so its probably not going to be. i already had carribean in a compact which i always loved so i naturally love this too. this has more of a golden glow than the carribean. i always get compliments whenever i wear too faced bronzers for some reason. ive convinced many people to buy them too. it looks really natural but gives your skin a perfect glow.