Everyday Minerals Scented Candles

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.8

Not tested on animals

This color is too peachy for me. I don't like it at all on it's own, I'm going to try mixing it with another color to tone it down and see if that works.

I really like this color. Im not big on light eyeshadows and dont have much use for them really - other than highlighting I dont really need them and so a light shade like this will probably last me a long time. A lot of the other EM highlighter type shades have all been too light for me - and Im fairly pale as well. This one is very pretty - it has a lovely sheen to it and works really well to highlight. Its a yellow golden sheen color - it could be too yellow or peachy on some skin tones definitely.

I was expecting a beige with golden undertones that I could use as a wash. Well, it looks REALLY gold in the pot, and I can't use it as a wash as it ends up looking too orangeish. That said, this is fantastic for highlighting. I use it to subtly highlight the center of my eyelid and the corners of my eyes. It is almost effortless (I consider the loose formula easier to apply than the usual pressed shadow) and looks natural and pretty. Very good value from Everyday Minerals, especially if you buy as part of a custom kit.

When I first saw the swatch on the EM Website, I thought this might be a little too bright and peachy for me to want to wear everyday. However, I decided to take a chance and bought a full size of it in my Everything Kit. I'm so glad I did!
This color is a gorgeous light apricot shade that makes a great highlighter and base shade for me. It has a pearl finish so there is a little bit of shimmer. It pairs up wonderfully with my brown/taupe shades like Comfy, Oasis, In The Garden, & Exhale. I like it better than the lighter shadows in my Wet 'n' Wild Sand Castle palette if that tells you anything! So if you are a neutral eyeshadow lover, I give a huge recommendation to get this color! One of my new favorites!!! continued >>