Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.4

Not tested on animals

As has been mentioned, the color swatch shown here is way off. It is extremely dark compared to the actual product. I got this in a sample kit. I actually was disappointed when I opened the package and saw how light this was. It is very pale looking in the pot. But I tried it, and it's beautiful. It adds just the right amount of color. It's almost a peachy pink. You would have to apply a whole lot of this to overdo it.

The only thing I wish is that it was a pressed blush. I'm kind of tired of the mess of pots of loose powder. Oh well.

I absolutely love this shade and I wear it every single day. It provides a very healthy, natural look. Here's what I do to get the best result from this product:

I take my Everyday Minerals Base (for me it's Olive Golden Medium in Original Glow or Intensive-depending on the season) and I mix a small amount of Everyday Bronzer into it. After I've blended that together I apply it to my face wet-style, meaning that I apply it with a wet sponge and blend it into my face until I get a porcelin look. I love the result way better than the old dry application method I had always used. The look you get applying it wet-style is truly flawless.

Then...with a contour brush apply SWIMMING POOL onto cheeks and lightly onto the forehead and chin. Layer until you get the desired look. It's hard to overdo it with this blush, which is one of the reasons I love it.

The result is a gorgeous, youthful glow that looks like it's coming from the inside out.

This product also looks wonderful with a soft layer of Everyday Bronzer applied on top of it.

If looking healthy, natural, and radiant is your thing, you really want this blush!

This color is an almost exact match for my Lancome Cappucine blush, but just the tiniest bit more warmth and pigment. I would describe it as a soft rosy brown. I use EM foundation in Sandy Fair (I'm very pale and neutral-toned Mac NC/NW 15), and on me this works as a contour blush or (applied with a light hand) a bronzer. Right now I'm loving E-mail Me as my regular blush, but SP might be better in the summer when I'm using self-tanner. This works great as a contour though and hides my slight double chin!

For comparison to other EM blushes, this is like a slightly darker version of Daydream, and a touch cooler. It's also darker than Weekend Getaway, Nick Nack and E-mail Me.

I like every single EM blush that I've tried (especially the matte ones which have no shimmer or shine but still make you glow), and this is no exception. A flattering color that would suit many skin tones as it's quite neutral but has lots of depth. I've heard this is a good alternative for those who find the Everyday Bronzer too orange, as it's a touch lighter and cooler.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love everything about this. The color is so universally flattering and the consistency is wonderful-- it blends easily into my skin and looks totally natural. It's also ridiculously inexpensive-- I bought the big size for $8 and I'd have to blush my entire body every day for the rest of my life to use it all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this nearly a year ago and I still have a ton left. Just a light brushing of this makes me look sunkissed (despite my ghostly pale complexion). When I run out of this I'll totally buy another.

I agree with the other reviewers, this is nothing like described on EMs webpage, but I still love it! I don't use this as a blush, but as a bronzer and it works wonderfully. I have PPP skin (EMs fairly light) and it gives me a beautiful sunkissed look that is more natural than most bronzers I've tried. I love the fact that it's mineralmakeup and can be use all over without clogging my pores. The color is darker than Soft Bronzer, but lighter than the Everyday Bronzer so for me it's perfect. Will definately repurchase a full size as I got this as a part of my free sample kit. A new HG for me !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this in full size and I was quite disappointed on how the color showed on me was not flattering - Light Olive/with yellowish tone (NC20). I love EDM blushes and I still keep using it for over-all face color to perk-me up in the morning.

A color which I describe as muted brownish red-mauve but it appears to be dull when apply it alone and can be ashy brown look when apply to much on the cheeks. As suggested you can apply as a contour blush and all over face color and it looks great when apply on the lips!

I have to agree with the reviewers below that this looks nothing like the swatch shown on the website. Far from being a mauve-pink or whatever, it's actually a matte neutral brown with hints of rose. It gives a nice healthy sun-kissed sort of glow, and would probably work really well as a contour shade. I don't reach for it much though because i prefer blushes with more pink/red. I wouldn't repurchase since my small sample jar will probably last my whole life, but i can see this working for many people, particularly blush-averse ones! :P

Well, I never pay any attention to online swatches, but the descriptions on EM's site are usually better than this -- I don't see "pinky-mauve" anywhere in this pot, which looks more like a bronzer with some pink/red undertones. It's a very warm-toned colour and much too dark for this PPP. It could be a great colour for someone with light-medium skin who wants a matte bronzer with a little more colour to it than plain brown, but it's completely wrong for me, so it's going back.

Popular Blush Products