Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

4.5

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

on 6/27/2012 10:15:00 AM

I have this in the "forever" oil rollerball version. It was $25 at Sephora, so a tad bit more expensive, but it really does last...forever. The smell is lovely, a creamy sweet yet tangy rich smell, not overly heavy, or cloying. Well, it can be kind of cloying as the grapefruit note sharpens. I can't wear it every day. This one drives the boys nutso, though, in a late autumn afternoon neck-nibbling let's snuggle under the covers kinda way ;) VERDICT = WORTH IT.

This was almost a winner. I love that it's more natural -- no thanks to cancer etc. The smell is lovely.. but there's something about it that's off. Too sweet, I don't know, but it wasn't a scent I'd make my signature scent. The thing that got to me most is you can barely smell it after you first spray it on. Even I could only smell it while I was sniffing my wrists.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this scent. It is one of my new favorites. It's perfect for winter since it's a warmer, smoother scent. At first, when I sniffed the bottle, I thought there was too much grapefruit but when I put it on my skin the vanilla definitely came through. It's not overly citrus-y and not too marshmallow sweet either. I will likely purchase a larger version later.

This is a great fragrance for what it is - an inexpensive vanilla, a bit unique. Opens with a hit of grapefruit (that's the unique part), and dries down within 20 minutes or so to a solid vanilla. It's not a heavy, boozy vanilla but a light, straight vanilla. No musk, no wood, no floral. There's a slight citrus edge from the grapefruit but it's not pronounced at all after the opening; it just adds an interesting dimension to the vanilla. Nice combo, it's a "summer vanilla," yay. Lasting power is okay, 3-4 hrs. I like rollerballs in general but this fragrance is so light I might prefer a spray.

on 5/8/2009 9:22:00 AM

Mmmm... nice, natural scent! I hope the roller ball also comes out for the lavender one!

Very fresh scent. Love the fact that it's natural. Prefer the rollerball applicator to the spray. Lasts a long time and even though I don't always smell it on myself, I have received many compliments on this fragrance especially from men. Initially can seem overwhelming but dries down to a nice warm,citrusy scent which I love.

This perfume is great! I usually have a hard time finding a perfume that I a) like, b) can wear everyday, c) doesn't give me a headache. So far I'm doing pretty well with this one. Usually I find vanilla to be a little sweet for my liking, but this perfume is a great combo of citrus and sweet so it balances out. It does seem to last a pretty long time, too. I love the rollerball, and the small bottle allows me to keep it in my purse for whenever I need a touch-up. I will definitely repurchase, and I will probably buy a large bottle as well.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

OMG!!! I LOVE IT !!!

i get people coming up to me and sneefing me.....too funny! but really....i keep it with my lipgloss in my bag....and touch up my sent any time i want!,,,,,,.....i have the full size too....but this is so convenent!

love it
Kandie

The Vanilla Coconut is my favorite, but I find that their sprays don't last on me as long as the body butters do. Since this was the only scent that Sephora had in rollerball, I decided to buy it since the smell was pretty good (I had originally bought it in the spray before i bought the Vanilla Coconut, but returned it because it didn't last long on my skin). I do like the scent...nice and subtle and warm. I still prefer the Vanilla Coconut and just found out that they just launched it in rollerball! Overall, yes, I'd buy it again...although I probably won't need to now that the VC is available. :) That's my all-time favorite scent.

on 12/23/2008 2:07:00 AM

My favorite! The rollerball is much better than the spray, IMO. Also a better deal. I usually prefer muskier vanillas, but this smells fresh without being foody. Whenever I wear this, my girlfriend comments that I smell good and won't stop sniffing me.