no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Fabulous! I have tried so many similar products both cheap and expensive and this is my favorite of all time. I squirt a little bit out of the bottle, add a tiny bit of water to enhance its performance, and work it through my dry hair. You can also use it on damp hair. It adds so much control to a sleek, pulled-back style without the harshness of hairspray. Smells good but not too strong. I get consistent complements on my hair when I wear this.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

I put down "Yes" for "buy again?" but I think it's more of a maybe. I like it - it's a really nice leave-in , very similar to Kiehl's silkening leave-in that comes in a tube, which I used for a long time. It smooths rough ends, detangles, makes my hair less frizzy, and has a pleasant scent. I don't know if I'd purchase it again because I find that, without fail, I still have to use a wax/pomade or a glossing serum after it. In other words, this product does not stand on it's own, and that's kinda what I was expecting in this. I would call this a good leave-in conditioner, but I find that it does not add much shine or increase manageability/hold. It works fairly well to fight frizz, but then again, it's been awful here in the Northeast for the past couple months, so it could be the weather's fault more than this product.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

11 years ago

I know everyone loves this but it does the exact opposite to my hair for some reason. It makes my hair feel like straw! I have fine, thin, straight hair and I have tried this several times on my hair dry and wet and it doesn't do much except make it feel harder. And I think it even takes the shine away. And the smell is so bad I can't stand it and it lasts all day. It smells like old lady perfume or something. I'm not sure if something is wrong with my bottle but I wish I hadn't bought it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

11 years ago

I got a sample of this at sephora and OMG!!! I love it I am buying a full size this time...it leaves my hair super soft and WOW does it smell good!! ♥♥♥

About reviewer (397 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

11 years ago

Followed everyone's suggestions and bought this. Used a very small amount in wet hair and let it air dry. Did not even make a connection at first - but my hair got greasy much faster. First blamed it on shampoo but then stopped the cream and had my old shiny hair again. I also tried adding a little to dry frizzy ends. Does not make anything worse but does very little to improve things. I just don't have the heart to give it only one lippie since everyone loves it so much - may be I am doing something wrong.

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

This is an absolutely amazing hair product! It gives me awesome shine and even improves the texture and shape. I have used up my generous Sephora sample and want to purchase the full-size but it's out of stock at Sephora.com! I guess many people feel the same way I do. Also, this is expensive but I only need a tiny amount to make my hair look fabulous!

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

11 years ago

Would I buy it again and again and again, so on. I have never found anything that is as good as this. Even my hairdresser wanted to know what I used on my hair (they promote Kerastase). My hair is in an angled bob, highlighted and this adds so much shine. Love Oscar Blandi. I read someplace that Kelly Ripa swears by his products and I can see why, great stuff, highly recommend.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

11 years ago

I received generous 1 oz sample of this. I used the entire tube and went on to purchase a full size 4 oz. The price was $18.00 not cheap! I noticed on the full size that sd alcohol is the 7th ingredient. I haven't noticed that this has dried out my hair, but I am using a touch of bumble and bumble defrizz mixed with it. Will update after more continued use. :>~ UPDATE: I think the alcohol in this was drying my hair out. I only use FF glossing cream now! When you find the best, don't mess with the rest!

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

12 years ago

Ooooohhhh, I love this stuff! I have thick, coarse, slightly wavy hair that's about mid-back length and layered. I've got an awesome stylist who gives me great low maintenance cuts--most of the time I like to wash my hair, rub a little product through and let air dry. The first day after washing it (I try to go at least 2 days in between washing), my hair always feels dry and my ends and top get frizzy. I've tried many different conditioners, serums, pomades, etc. to alleviate this problem but nothing has worked quite so well as this stuff. I've only used it twice so far: once on dry hair before curling, and once on damp hair that I then let air dry. My hair has never felt silkier or behaved so well. And, I like the subtle rose scent. I will definitely be buying more of this--can't imagine being without it now!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

12 years ago

I heard about this stuff on the hair board, and as usual MUA did not steer me wrong! I put it on damp hair before blow drying, and it makes my hair so shiny and not weighed down at all. This is the only styling product I use, and I've gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using it!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool