REVLON Colorstay Eyeliner

REVLON Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

on 9/6/2018 2:05:00 AM

Absolutely recommend this one!
The best eye pencil ever... its the blackest black. Doesnt need touch up or even a re application during the day! Stays on me for over 10 hrs with no smudging.

I am not complaining.

It was soooooooo dry and not creamy and smooth. This is the first time I bought this eyeliner and this is the last time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Okay. I have been using Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in the color Black for roughly 8 years. I run through about 3 of them in a month because I used this liner constantly. I loved this eyeliner. Recently, within the last year, every time I have purchased a new one, they all have crumbled to pieces on my lid during and after application. I have tried the freezer trick, the blowdryer trick, the Mac fix+ but nothing worked to fix the issue. I bought about 5 more before deciding to read an old package label verses the new ones I’ve bought. The old ones were made in Italy, and the new ones are made in the U.S. and they are complete garbage. The old formula used to glide on smoothly and stay for hours...no crumbling...no crumbs falling into my eyeballs and blinding me to death. Read the label before you buy this liner, if you do not see “Italy” printed anywhere on the back label, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Amazon sells these and the back label in the picture says “Made in Italy” so I’m going to try Amazon. Hopefully they dont send me the new formula liner. So frustrating, my holy grail is gone. Revlon, why are you changing something that worked? Stop this nonsense.

on 1/17/2018 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Revelon cosmetics are not available in my country.I saw it's stand in a trip to Tbilisi.I had read numerous raving reviews for it's eyeliner pencil in different forums so I immediately bought one
Mine seems to be different with the ones in pictures.It's revelon colorstay 2in1 angled kajal..eyeliner/crayon.It's fatter and has a brush in one of it's ends
I asked SA to give me dark brown.It's shade is "102FIG" and it's a very very dark brown.so dark that it's difficult to distinguish it from black.I'm ok with it's color as I have very dark brown,almost black eyes and don't like light brown eye pencils but if you want a real brown eyeliner look elsewhere
I have nothing bad to say about it's packaging and I like it's brush.I expected it to be a great eye crayon but unfortunately it's far from a good one
It has great pigmentation and is not dry and goes on very smoothly but unfortunately it doesn't stay in it's place and smulges terribly.my other problem is that after couple of uses,it's very thick now,I can't use it for fine lines and I don't know how to sharpen it. it could be a great eyeliner if it dried down and stayed still
It was just 10$ but there are better ways to spend it,unless someone likes panda eyes!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It is so dry and flakey it will not go on eyelid! I don't know why it was dry since a lot of reviews say that it isn't. Maybe it was at the store for years on the shelf.Threw out I thin it was a bad batch! So many people got good batches!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Goes back to where it came from. I applied it (only the liner to test it at home) and I've got a severe allergic reaction in 15 minutes flat. My lids became red and puffy, it took it off and in an hour my eyes got back to normal. So happy I wasn't putting it with whole face makeup for an important meeting.

on 10/7/2017 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a felt tip, very fine felt tip. It takes a few uses to saturate the tip, so it would be a good idea to work it on a piece of paper to get the liner flowing. Once it is, this very fine tip is good for getting close and/or into the lash line. The line is clear with strong pigmentation and stays in place (no erosion, no smudging), and comes of easily at the end of the day.
With highly sensitive eyes, I've not had any irritation from this.
And, it was found at a bargain price at Ocean State Job Lots, $3.

on 9/11/2017 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A staple in my makeup stash, been using this as my main eyeliner since 2007. I like to try out new eye products but always come back to this eyeliner because it's so reliable, is waterproof and just doesn't budge on my eyes. I like to use it to tight line. It's amazing! It lasts a loooong time. Packaging is a bit boring, but I'd take boring and reliable over pretty but less reliable.

on 8/15/2017 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I've used the Brown-Black shade for years, it's one of the few really dark brown liners available in drugstore brands. Solid black is too harsh for my coloring, but I want something darker and more neutral than the many bright chocolate liners. I liked the original formula better, it stayed where I put it. The new formula is OK though especially at this price point.

I line only my upper lid and partly under bottom lashes, then slightly smudge the bottom line as I do not want a solid heavy eyeline. Sometimes I layer navy or teal over the bottom line after smudging. I do use eyelid primer. Unless weather is extremely hot and humid, the liner stays put at least 8 hours.

This liner loses points on packaging. The sharpener is, as other reviewers note, a joke. When the point gets too blunt for me, I pinch the tip between my fingers to reshape it. The pencil is easy to hold and balances well during application, but the crayon is not inserted well and often falls out, so pay attention how you handle the pencil.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had been loving the Charcoal shade, but since it has gotten warmer this stuff smudges very easily. After about an hour it has moved below my eye. If you have oily skin or eyelids I would look elsewhere.