Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

Cons: None!

Pros: Glides on smoothly. Does not smudge unless you rub your eyes. I always wear a primer as my eyelids do get oily and this is the only eyeliner for me that will last all day.

I have strayed to other eyeliners throughout the years just to try out however this one is always my go to.

on 7/22/2016 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought my second one of this (pencil) eyeliner before my current one even ran out because I bought this on a makeup sale and could not find it anywhere else. I love this eyeliner, it glides on so smoothly and it is just so easy to apply! It stays on really well too even though I have oily skin.

To Read all 1584 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this one along with other items from Revlon (i.e. the Photoready), yet this is my favorite from my purchase. The shade I bought was the black one (I don't really like the look of brown liners against my black iris), and I've repurchased 3-4x since 2014. It used to be my go-to liner before I purchased Stila, yet I still use the Colorstay when I don't feel like having sharp lines.
The color payoff is quite good, it turns out to have slightly satin-y finish, and stays put for 7-8 hours. However, it does smudge a little when it's hot and humid, but it's easy to add a little more without making the line look awkward. The only con is that it's so easy to break, but I guess I should be more careful with the handling :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

They discontinued my favorite shade of this which was cocoa. I was distraught

on 6/14/2016 5:04:00 AM

Pleasently surprised at this drug store eyeliner. I have been wearing it for a few days now and it does not smear like other ones I have tried, i only have to touch it up once during the day at the corners.
The only con is the packaging, I am not a fan of the twist up pencils apart from that its a great product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

THIS IS MY HG!! I absolutely love this eyeliner and think it is the best on the market.

Doesn't crease and staying power is on point. I usually only have to touch it up once during the day. Great product!

Can't say this is the best but it's pretty good. It's a bit hard and can get pretty difficult to apply and smudge. As for the price, rm28 for eyeliner is not really that bad, but considering it is a drugstore brand, I'd say it should be less than that.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in black and i like it a lot, it goes on smooth, no tugging at my lids. it stays put too, well, at least for top lids. when i line my bottom inner rims i get some smudges. i really love how it has a little sharpener on the end. i got this BOGOF, it is expensive for a drugstore product, i don't know if i'd pay full price for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This provides great coverage and staying power for the most part. After around 5 hours I notice a bit of smudging. I glides on well, and i like the retractable packaging. You can take it with you on the go to reapply if needed.

This product is a little grayish and I wish it was darker.