Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

on 1/17/2018 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Revelon cosmetics are not available in my country.I saw it's stand in a trip to Tbilisi.I had read numerous raving reviews for it's eyeliner pencil in different forums so I immediately bought one
Mine seems to be different with the ones in pictures.It's revelon colorstay 2in1 angled kajal..eyeliner/crayon.It's fatter and has a brush in one of it's ends
I asked SA to give me dark brown.It's shade is "102FIG" and it's a very very dark brown.so dark that it's difficult to distinguish it from black.I'm ok with it's color as I have very dark brown,almost black eyes and don't like light brown eye pencils but if you want a real brown eyeliner look elsewhere
I have nothing bad to say about it's packaging and I like it's brush.I expected it to be a great eye crayon but unfortunately it's far from a good one
It has great pigmentation and is not dry and goes on very smoothly but unfortunately it doesn't stay in it's place and smulges terribly.it could be a great eyeliner if it dried down 8hhot

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Do not buy! It is so dry and flakey it will not go on eyelid! Threw out and never will buy anything from Revlon again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Goes back to where it came from. I applied it (only the liner to test it at home) and I've got a severe allergic reaction in 15 minutes flat. My lids became red and puffy, it took it off and in an hour my eyes got back to normal. So happy I wasn't putting it with whole face makeup for an important meeting.

on 10/7/2017 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a felt tip, very fine felt tip. It takes a few uses to saturate the tip, so it would be a good idea to work it on a piece of paper to get the liner flowing. Once it is, this very fine tip is good for getting close and/or into the lash line. The line is clear with strong pigmentation and stays in place (no erosion, no smudging), and comes of easily at the end of the day.
With highly sensitive eyes, I've not had any irritation from this.
And, it was found at a bargain price at Ocean State Job Lots, $3.

on 9/11/2017 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A staple in my makeup stash, been using this as my main eyeliner since 2007. I like to try out new eye products but always come back to this eyeliner because it's so reliable, is waterproof and just doesn't budge on my eyes. I like to use it to tight line. It's amazing! It lasts a loooong time. Packaging is a bit boring, but I'd take boring and reliable over pretty but less reliable.

on 8/15/2017 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I've used the Brown-Black shade for years, it's one of the few really dark brown liners available in drugstore brands. Solid black is too harsh for my coloring, but I want something darker and more neutral than the many bright chocolate liners. I liked the original formula better, it stayed where I put it. The new formula is OK though especially at this price point.

I line only my upper lid and partly under bottom lashes, then slightly smudge the bottom line as I do not want a solid heavy eyeline. Sometimes I layer navy or teal over the bottom line after smudging. I do use eyelid primer. Unless weather is extremely hot and humid, the liner stays put at least 8 hours.

This liner loses points on packaging. The sharpener is, as other reviewers note, a joke. When the point gets too blunt for me, I pinch the tip between my fingers to reshape it. The pencil is easy to hold and balances well during application, but the crayon is not inserted well and often falls out, so pay attention how you handle the pencil.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had been loving the Charcoal shade, but since it has gotten warmer this stuff smudges very easily. After about an hour it has moved below my eye. If you have oily skin or eyelids I would look elsewhere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG!! This is my favorite eyeliner ever. I have hazel eyes, and always purchase the dark brown shade. This eyeliner is so pigmented, and glides on so easily! I have been buying this one since foreeeeever. The best :) Perfect to through in your make-up bag and touch-up trough out the day!

on 3/14/2017 6:11:00 AM

I used to love this eyeliner when I was in school so I decided to try it out again once my maybeline liner finished. It isn't a bad eyeliner but for the price $20 AUD it wasn't worth it for me, rather the maybeline I was using. The staying power is ok with around 3-4hrs on the lower lashline but it's a natural look after it fades. Doesn't last very long on the waterline at all and for the price I'd rather keep searching for a longer lasting liner.

I have been using this eye liner since I was in high school and I am now 26. I do not plan on straying from it anytime soon either! I have pretty oily skin and this product lasts almost my entire work day, I can tell it starts to smudge a little around 3-4pm (usually just use my finger to wipe off any smudges). I have always used the Black pencil but after reading these reviews I will be purchasing some of the others to try as well.