Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

on 5/26/2017 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Holy grail eyeliner pencil since I was 14. I am coming up on 29. Built in sharpner, formula glides on, both on lid and waterline, lasts all day and night, you WILL have to reapply around dawn but the basic outline will be there hahhah its really a girl's (who's now a much grown woman's) best friend. BLACK and CHARCOAL in my stash at all times for over a decade and have never strayed. Charcoal is my daily favorite to softly sculpt my eyes, BLACK was my favorite daily in my younger years, now I only feel the need to use black (b/c its JUST that black and long lasting, comparable to high end) on dramatic/rockn looks on occasion. If you are seeking CONTROL and LASTING POWER then you will love this, the ONLY reason you WOULD NOT is if you are wanting someting smudgy and blendy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG!! This is my favorite eyeliner ever. I have hazel eyes, and always purchase the dark brown shade. This eyeliner is so pigmented, and glides on so easily! I have been buying this one since foreeeeever. The best :) Perfect to through in your make-up bag and touch-up trough out the day!

on 3/14/2017 6:11:00 AM

I used to love this eyeliner when I was in school so I decided to try it out again once my maybeline liner finished. It isn't a bad eyeliner but for the price $20 AUD it wasn't worth it for me, rather the maybeline I was using. The staying power is ok with around 3-4hrs on the lower lashline but it's a natural look after it fades. Doesn't last very long on the waterline at all and for the price I'd rather keep searching for a longer lasting liner.

I have been using this eye liner since I was in high school and I am now 26. I do not plan on straying from it anytime soon either! I have pretty oily skin and this product lasts almost my entire work day, I can tell it starts to smudge a little around 3-4pm (usually just use my finger to wipe off any smudges). I have always used the Black pencil but after reading these reviews I will be purchasing some of the others to try as well.

on 1/16/2017 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a really good eyeliner. I think it beats out nearly all the high end eyeliners. I have oily eyelids and watery eyes (though improving greatly after eliminating gluten and taking supplements for Epstein Barr). I recommend this.

on 1/1/2017 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can't believe I found a new eyeliner that I love so much and that is so inexpensive! I have olive green eyes that are so hard to work with color-wise but I bought this in Jade, which is more of a warm, slightly golden forest shade, and it looks beautiful on my eyes. It goes on my big lids in one or two strokes and stays on until I take it off despite all the gel eye drops I chronically use. The pencil is retractable (no sharpening!) and draws a standard-size, yet precise, line. I also love that it's highly saturated, glides right on, and doesn't tug on my delicate lids. You can also count on this pencil lasting a long time, even with daily use. I am not normally a Revlon wearer, but I sure hope they keep this product and color in their lineup from now on...even my mother got hooked on it when she "accidentally" took my liner home with her after staying at my place for a few days.

on 10/31/2016 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not really waterproof, more water resistant and same with budging. I like automatic pencil with the smudger, makes for better precision. Nothing to special but gives a good amount of time and I like using it as an eyebrow pencil too.

i have this in the navy blue shade.
it is an ok liner, staying power is ok, i use it when i dont need my liner to be super precise.

the pigment is a bit patchy even when swatched, it takes a couple of swipes to get a full line.

also this liner is very dry and tugs a bit when i try to use it :(
not sure how long this liner wears, ive only worn it about 3-4 hours

on 7/31/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was looking for a liner to put on my waterline that wouldn't smudge into my outer corners. A lot of people seem to like this and I love the colorstay foundations so I think it'd be good. Not so much..
The black one is not dark enough, it's more dark grey. I had to run it across my waterline 3-4 times for it to look black. As far as staying power it stays about 2-3 hours. It does smudge into the corners but not too too bad. It stayed fairly well on my lash line but that is not what I bought it for. I liked that I was retractable and I had no issue with it twisting up and down. Didn't use the smudger or sharpener. I will try to return this to Walmart.

Cons: None!

Pros: Glides on smoothly. Does not smudge unless you rub your eyes. I always wear a primer as my eyelids do get oily and this is the only eyeliner for me that will last all day.

I have strayed to other eyeliners throughout the years just to try out however this one is always my go to.