3.9

Shop Now

Reviews

from

6 months ago

I'm a huge fan of Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen ! It's the deepest darkest black liner from a drugstore. 01 Blackest Black Noir Intense is truly that ! The Pen is offered in 2 different Tips. My favorite is the Ball Point tip, draws well onto my lids. I find that the color stays true and lasts for hours ! It never fails that I reline on top of a higher end liner to bring better definition to my lids !

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 months ago

The pressure needed to allow the eyeliner to adhere causes it to break off in chunks. The only good feature is the attached smudge blender.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Other

HairBrown

a year ago

Thanks to all other MUA's who pointed out that this pencil breaks and crumbles!! I thought I'd found the perfect GREEN and stocked up. Darn--my mistake. All in the garbage.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

I've been loving this pencil since I bought it. It has a great consistency-not to creamy, not too dry-and the thin tip makes it super easy to draw thin lines even for an eyeliner-challenged person like myself. I purchased the color black brown, and its a great natural shade that is neither too light or too dark. Overall, 10/10.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

Absolutely recommend this one! The best eye pencil ever... its the blackest black. Doesnt need touch up or even a re application during the day! Stays on me for over 10 hrs with no smudging. I am not complaining.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

It was soooooooo dry and not creamy and smooth. This is the first time I bought this eyeliner and this is the last time!!!!!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Okay. I have been using Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in the color Black for roughly 8 years. I run through about 3 of them in a month because I used this liner constantly. I loved this eyeliner. Recently, within the last year, every time I have purchased a new one, they all have crumbled to pieces on my lid during and after application. I have tried the freezer trick, the blowdryer trick, the Mac fix+ but nothing worked to fix the issue. I bought about 5 more before deciding to read an old package label verses the new ones I’ve bought. The old ones were made in Italy, and the new ones are made in the U.S. and they are complete garbage. The old formula used to glide on smoothly and stay for hours...no crumbling...no crumbs falling into my eyeballs and blinding me to death. Read the label before you buy this liner, if you do not see “Italy” printed anywhere on the back label, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Amazon sells these and the back label in the picture says “Made in Italy” so I’m going to try Amazon. Hopefully they dont send me the new formula liner. So frustrating, my holy grail is gone. Revlon, why are you changing something that worked? Stop this nonsense.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Revelon cosmetics are not available in my country.I saw it's stand in a trip to Tbilisi.I had read numerous raving reviews for it's eyeliner pencil in different forums so I immediately bought one Mine seems to be different with the ones in pictures.It's revelon colorstay 2in1 angled kajal..eyeliner/crayon.It's fatter and has a brush in one of it's ends I asked SA to give me dark brown.It's shade is "102FIG" and it's a very very dark brown.so dark that it's difficult to distinguish it from black.I'm ok with it's color as I have very dark brown,almost black eyes and don't like light brown eye pencils but if you want a real brown eyeliner look elsewhere I have nothing bad to say about it's packaging and I like it's brush.I expected it to be a great eye crayon but unfortunately it's far from a good one It has great pigmentation and is not dry and goes on very smoothly but unfortunately it doesn't stay in it's place and smulges terribly.my other problem is that after couple of uses,it's very thick now,I can't use it for fine lines and I don't know how to sharpen it. it could be a great eyeliner if it dried down and stayed still It was just 10$ but there are better ways to spend it,unless someone likes panda eyes!

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

It is so dry and flakey it will not go on eyelid! I don't know why it was dry since a lot of reviews say that it isn't. Maybe it was at the store for years on the shelf.Threw out I thin it was a bad batch! So many people got good batches!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Goes back to where it came from. I applied it (only the liner to test it at home) and I've got a severe allergic reaction in 15 minutes flat. My lids became red and puffy, it took it off and in an hour my eyes got back to normal. So happy I wasn't putting it with whole face makeup for an important meeting.

About reviewer (666 reviews)

Age36-43