Olay Hydrate and Cleanse Antioxidant Lathering Face Wash

Filtered by age: 19-24
Olay Hydrate and Cleanse Antioxidant Lathering Face Wash

3.8

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Disodium EDTA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/8/2008 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great product. I have somewhat dry skin that gets oily throughout the day, I also have light breakouts. This product removes makeup very well, even eye make up (I'm not sure about waterproof mascara though). It does not dry out my skin, but I do apply a light moisturizer after I use it.
Cons:
-Very very strong smell, nice scent, but very strong
-Does not lather as much as I would like

Overall though it is a great product and I would recommend it.

on 2/27/2008 2:39:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! A very gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I also love the fact that it doesn't make my face feel dry & stiff after I use it. It gives a very fresh, clean feeling with a pleasant light scent. Works great, especially for the price which is only around $5.

on 1/14/2008 12:15:00 AM

This is an extremely gentle lathering cleanser. Doesn't leave skin tight or dry. I actually prefer to use this one at night, when my skin needs the thorough cleansing of a lathering product. Removes face mu, but I use a separate eye mu remover. Lightly scented with a great gel consistency. Give this one a try!

on 10/12/2007 2:32:00 PM

I was hoping that this would be the cleanser for me but i have dry skin and it claims that it wont dry out your skin but it left my skin so dry and flaky!!! Maybe i will try the oil cleansers from now on...