Smashbox O-Glow

Smashbox O-Glow
O-GlowO-GlowO-GlowO-Glow

2.9

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polysilicone-11, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Plankton Extract, Red 27 (CI 45410).

on 11/6/2016 5:53:00 AM

I should have checked MUA first. The colour hardly shows up on me. It's hard to put on well because you don't see it at first. I suppose it might look natural since it's nearly invisible. Oh well, the tube looks nice.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Verdict still out!! I am still playing with this. It looks different when done as 1 of my last final MU steps (as in, over powder & fdtn, under setting spray my final steps in my MU are setting spray & lips!) rather than over naked skin it doesn't look as good on naked skin on me. I'm experimenting but I did buff it in w a big Clinique eyeshadow blending blush into my cheeks for a good result. my Clinique blending blush is quite large for doing e/s, I've always used it as a precise placement tool for contour or hi lite. I have the O gloss & O Plump gloss also & love them, I'm a sucker for "mood" MU! I'd leave it as a "maybe" on repurchase, I'm going to play w it some more but I'm not planning to return it. It just does not really show up on me I'm LLL NC20 & I'm disappointed hearing about the geisha looks described. I thought it would be a bit more concentrated. It wears off but so do powder blushes on me. Luckily u can experiment a lot w this & find a method that works 4u I'm still in the experimenting phase oh well if nada else I can use this as a base for my powder blushes. Interesting product!! Not my HG I guess but a decent product, Smashbox has some decent products like the O plump lipgloss & the always sharp eyeliners also that mini e/s travel palette full exposure...

on 8/24/2015 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a cool product that goes on clear, but later becomes pigmented. I applied this over my skin (felt a bit weird to be honest), and within seconds the gel turned into a light pink. I thought it looked very flattering on me. I hope others like how the product reacts to them too!

Overpriced!! Nothing special

Love this stuff , doesn't add another "powder" layer to your face. It looks natural - just dont use too much

Hmm border line "clown ish.." Like I said with the lipgloss-more impressed by the way it slowly turns pink rather than the product itself.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was truly hoping for this product to create a naturally flushed look, but after trying it several times with different techniques (fingers, brush, sponge) this product simply doesnt work for me. The filmy texture makes it hard to blend no matter how many techniques I tried. Thus, instead of getting natural looking pink cheeks, I got bright pink/fushia cheeks. Who naturally blushes with those tones of pink? I even tried the product on my friend whi has a medium skin tone and it created the same kind of bright pink/fushia. Hence, I doubt that this blush reacts differently to different skin tones. Also, considering I have combinaison/oily skin, I found that this silky silicone-based gel doesn't really have staying power and made my skin feel greasy. In sum, I dont recommend this product, especially considering the price range (about 32$ in Canada) meaning I wont be repurchasing. However, instead of putting the product in the gargabe, Ive been using a little bit of the product as a cream eyeshadow when I want an easy pink eyeshadow look, althought I dont recommend buying this product as a cream eyeshadow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! I bought this for homecoming, because I thought it would be cool, and it was. For a tiny tube, I would say it's quite expensive, but worth it because it works so well, and lasts a long time. It starts off as a clear gel, and them turns a bright pink color before matching got skin tone, and blending in. It looks realllllly bright at first, but if you only use a bit, and rub it in completely, you get a nice pink glow, with a silky finish. I use it everyday, and it's my go to blush. The tube does get a bit messy, but I still like it. Also if you leave the cap off, even for an hour, the gel turns a bit clumpy, but then turns back to normal. I would for sure buy this again.

Maybe this works well on other skintones, but bubblegum pink is not a natural "o glow" on me. I like that it is a gel and that it provides a wash of color, but i do not like the color.

on 4/22/2013 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I do not understand the poor reviews! but then again, everyones complexion is different. i love the blendability on my light skin, i bet its beautiful on tanned skin, also the ingredients are cool, like pom oil, ginkgo, etc.