Laura Mercier Orange Blossom

Laura Mercier Orange Blossom

4.1

This is my all time favourite blush! Laura Mercier's Orange Blossom is a peachy, rosy blush with a hint of shimmer. The color is great and flatters most skintones, providing a natural glow. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out and highly recommend it!

on 5/2/2013 12:27:00 PM

My skintone: MAC NC20, neutral-cool

I agree with the other reviewers in that this shade is similar to NARS Orgasm, but like the NARS, this one doesn't do much for my skintone/coloring. Orange Blossom is a transparent, warm peachy hue with a bit of pink. What I didn't realize until I had purchased it and tried it on my cheeks, is that it has a good amount of GOLD shimmer. Since I have acne-prone skin, I prefer to limit the amount of shimmer I use on my face, opting for blushes that are matte or provide a slight glow-from-within finish. This one was too shimmery gold for me and as such highlighted every pore and imperfection on my cheeks! The LM formula is superb, though and goes on smooth and lasts for most of the day. No breakouts either for my acne-prone skin. My HG shades are: Lotus Pink, Lush Nectarine, Rose Petal.

To Read all 26 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I totally digged LM Orange Blossom. It give a "glow" to my face everytime I applied this blush.I looked so fresh and bright. Loved peachy blush and this basically beat the other 20 blushes in my collection including Mac, Nars, Illasmasqua.
Big thumbs, am currently eyeing Wild Bouquet and Fresh Ginger.

Very nice blush. It gives something in between a pop of color and a super natural barely-there tint. It warms up my NC25 complexion and makes me look healthy. In the same color category as the Armani #2 blush but slightly more pigmented and punchier. Not a lot of blush in the package, though -- it's the size of LM's single eyeshadow pan and contains about half as much as the typical blush (0.13 oz). Once you use it down to the pan, you can tell that it's not as finely milled because it doesn't wear down evenly and gets a little chunky. Not a big deal for me, though.

on 4/18/2011 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Like others have mentioned this is a NARS Orgasm (peachy-pink) type shade minus the glittery, sometimes too sparkly effect, this has more of a subtle glow. I have fair skin and this never looks garish, it's not a blush you have too be careful/very light handed with, not a blush that you would get a "pop" of color with, but looks natural.

on 8/15/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

As many others have said, this is a great "step down" from NARS Orgasm. Let's call it "Orgasm for the Office"! Very similar peachy-pink, sheer, natural effect. Great on my pale but freckled, neutral skin.

on 8/10/2010 1:54:00 AM

This is an excellent peach blush for me, because it doesn't look muddy on my pale skin like some warmer peach blushes. The texture is fine, and it applies with a pretty sheen that I quite like. It isn't as pigmented as I'd like, which is why I haven't given it 5, but I can eventually get the intensity that I want with a few extra swipes. It's long lasting as well, which I'm pleased about. I'd certainly recommend this to pale girls looking for a pretty, everyday peach blush.

HG blush for nw 15-20 skin! Makes me look like I orgasm-ed in that so believable and oh-so-natural way. Hands down the most flattering blush colour I have ever used. Provides a soft, understated glow too.

on 3/4/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thought this color was gorgeous. Slightly orangey-peachy-pinkish (if this makes sense) I received this as a gift and I love it so much! It really looks good on you if you're fair skinned. It gives a nice glow to your cheek and brightens up your face. Love the pigmentation and consistency! Stays on all day. :)

on 3/4/2010 11:34:00 AM

Cute, but very subtle. Nice wash of peachy-pink colour, with slight pearly glow!
Does anyone know if this is similar to Chanel Fresque?

Popular Blush Products