Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.5

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's been said before but I'll say it again... this is a true tomato-red lip liner. I bought this before reading reviews and was expecting something a little more cool toned to pair with my Stila liquid lipstick in Firey. However, this works perfectly for that purpose.

This is the first lip liner I've ever owned (I'm almost 25.) When I applied it the first time, I lined my lips first and then put on my liquid lipstick. I found that method of application to do a whole lot of nothing for defining my lips. Now I've discovered that putting on the red liquid lipstick and following it with the lipliner around the edges and corners of my lips is the trick.

If you need a red lipliner I'd highly suggest trying this. Unless you're looking for a cool toned liner, then definitely skip this and go with something else.

I would repurchase because it was less than $3 at Walgreens and Jordana is cruelty-free.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A very vividly tomato red (I agree w below posts!), not much in the way of blue-based or cool tones to it. I needed an affordable (read: CHEAP!!) red lipliner to go with my MAC Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick & lipglass & was surprised by how well they matched all together! I don't hardly ever wear red lipstick, I own probably at least 200 lip colors (glosses & lipsticks & that may be a conservative estimated guess!!) & less than 5 are red toned. The Jordana was appealing to me for their gr8 quality AND price. It is an automatic pencil so that means no sharpening (Yaay!!), but I think unless I end up losing it, that it will last me quite awhile forever since I barely ever wear red lipstick. I am into very pale, frosty nudes & btw fwiw Jordana also makes some other really pretty lipliners appropriate for my normal every day colors. I got mine at walgreens. I've only ever seen Jordana retailed at walgreens & kmart. Idk where else it may be sold (also try online?).