CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by skin type : Oily
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.6

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

on 3/15/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this gel liner or cream liner as they refer to it. It is BLACK! I was using the clinique tube liquid liner before I accidentally got this after I sent a friend to buy me my clinique liner refill and he brought this instead and I tried it and I can't go back to d tube liner. It takes about a min to dry and turns charcoal/khol black! It is perfect for the winged cat eyes. The downside to this is the application brush included, it doesn't help give you straight line, I use my maybelline gel liner brush instead and it is fantastic. I will definitely buy again and again

on 1/21/2012 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product. IMO, it is Better than Bobbi Brown gel liner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. It smudges a bit at the end of workday on my oily lids but I still love it. Black color is true as stated.

on 2/15/2011 2:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this is definitely the BEST cream/gel eyeliner i have ever tried. A little goes a long way, so it definitely lasts a long time. The consistency is very creamy so it's easy to apply. it DOES NOT SMUDGE. I've tried both Mac and Bobbi Brown and this clinique one is the only one that didn't smudge on me ALL DAY LONG. It's also very black, which i like.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Much better than pencil! This really stays in place on my top lid, and the pot lasts awhile. I don't know why, but it tends to smudge/run on my bottom lid... I didn't have a problem with the brush that came with it. However, it definitely takes a little longer to apply than pencil for me.

on 11/22/2010 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

What i really like about this product is that it do not dried out even after months using it. I just make sure to close the jar properly each time i used it. The brush that came with is pretty useless to me. I prefer to use it with my bent eyeliner brush. The application is smooth and creamy and it stayed all day long. I would probably buy it again but thought of trying out Mac Black track fluidline the next time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used the same pot of my MAC Blacktrack Fluidline for about 4 years before it dried out (pretty incredible). Even though it's practically perfect as a gel liner, I felt like I wanted to try out a different brand. I chose Clinique's liner because you get more product (5g over MAC's 3g) for about $1 less. The reviews I saw were pretty good so I decided to try it out. I really dislike this product and I would not recommend it at all. The color is called "True Black", but in reality it comes off as a soft black at first and if you want a true black color you have to layer and build up the product, which can be difficult. This product has a thinner consistency than the fluidlines and in my opinion, that's not a good thing. Sometimes, when I tried to layer the color, it would wipe away the liner I had already applied. I don't have time to keep going over the shaped I've already created each time I need to apply liner. Needless to say, I returned this product and repurchased old faithful: Blacktrack.

on 7/10/2010 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this eyeliner because it lasts really long on my oily lid. Mine is a bit dried out but I like the texture a bit more that way because it was a bit like shiny and too creamy when I bought it. Very black color. Brush that it comes with is useless but a nice gesture. Would repurchase!

on 12/16/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with this product. It is the only liner that does smudge or smear through out the whole day. I will be buying it in other colors!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

wow i absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. I've been using pencil, n liquid eyeliner for a few years so i've decided to try on the cream ones because the liquid ones always smudges, ALWAYS. n OMG i fell in love with this. It doesn't smudge as long as i apply some primer.. it goes on so smooth too. the color come out very nice too. it really is TRUE BLACK.
however, i hated the brush it came with because when i use it, it hurts my lids.. so i'm using my own brush.. n LOVE this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ever since i discovered this eyeliner, i haven't touched another! This product is absolutely amazing! It certainly is very black, easy to apply, won't budge (once dry) and lasts all day long. The pot alone will also last a very long time so for the price, it's worth it. I wear it everyday, couldn't do without it =)