Smashbox tokidoki - dolcissima

No Image

3.6

on 6/3/2009 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

MEHHH! a soft, pale corally pink....to light for my lips. maybe over something else it would work. reminiscent of all things 80's...too frosted

Personally, I prefer the drammatica shade to this one. This color matched my skin tone too well and could not be worn alone, It also dries out my lips, which is fairly annoying to me.

i gave this a 5 for packaging, but that is the only upside of it for me. I purchased this along with an eyeshadow quad which ended up being returned because there was little pigment in the shadows. (i am a ppp by the way, stila 20watts, BE fairly light)
I kept the gloss because i love the packaging and the color is a pretty peach. the only downside to this gloss i notice is that it dries my lips out. i found it to be quite sticky for myself and my lips started peeling a bit, so needless to say i wont wear this often. It was only worth the packaging.:(

Cute! Quality is just average, love the color and the brush is precise, I got it on ebay so it wasn't expensive at all

on 9/21/2010 11:44:00 PM

alright, so

overall rating: 3/5

the quality was alright. but actually, i've seen better quality from lip glosses from Bath and Body Works, and the Body Shop for a cheaper price. i bought this lip gloss for around $13, so that is more than the usual lip gloss, which is $8.

the packaging was very pretty. but it's a lot like sanrio lead pencils... the packaging is so pretty it distracts you from the fact that the quality is just average, and that the packaging itself can be kind of cheap.

i bring it with me to school, and already the design is getting chipped!!! maybe i'm not taking care of it properly, but really, i expected better.

anyway, it was nice, the color was pretty shiny (sometimes it lasted for like five hours, but usually it lasts for about two or three hours), but i think i will look somewhere else for lip gloss next time...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is such a nice gloss. Its very long wearing, but can be very drying. The color is peacy pink, kind of sheer. I find it is best applyed over a lip primer. The color changes drastically from sheer to nicely pigmented.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Got it as a gift~! I love the packaging! It's so lovely! I personally like lighter colors, n this is one of it! It has some light shhimmers. An PeachyPink tone! looks nice n yummy! Bud theres a downside. im unsure if its this gloss or other factor that might have been causing my lips texture to be rough, bud it seems to be whenever i use this it happens (taking 2 lippies out). I've stop using it! would prolly try it again since its not that cheap( n i dun wan to believe that its this gloss that's causng those rough patches on my lips!).

on 7/27/2007 11:34:00 AM

I bought this one because I usually always buy pinker tones. So I wanted to try something different. I don't think it complemented my skin tone. It was too light for me. I'm a fair/medium tone skinned Asian gal. I just didn't like it very much. Probably will just use it over darker lipstick colors.

on 1/21/2007 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The packaging alone suckered me in. Pretty color. Not sticky. This is YLBB type of gloss. My only complaint is that I wish it had a teensy wee bit more staying power.

on 12/28/2006 3:09:00 PM

This colour is part of the limited edition tokidoki collection and is a shimmery pale peachy pink colour. I paid $19 Canadian plus tax. The packaging definately gets full points because of the uber cute tokidoki characters on the tube. Although the colour looks really peachy in the tube, it shows up much more pink on my lips. Most pale frosty lip colours make me look washed out and dated but this one doesn't. I think it's because the shimmer is multicoloured and not white or silver. The texture is very smooth and not sticky. Not smell or taste. Lasting power is pretty good considering this is not a sticky gloss.

UPDATE: after only owning for a few months, the cute tokidoki decals started wearing off. I just never reach for it anymore.