Uploaded by Cinnabuns

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/05/2016

These razors are good quality. They aren't bad but I've tried better, they are a tiny bit rough on my legs (it may be the shaving cream I use, or it may be the razor I'm not completely sure) they do get the job done pretty well, and I have sensitive underarms and they get the job done with no problem, I'd definitely repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Jan/14/2016

I had previously been using Noxzema's SpaShave razors but these were on sale at my local Shopper's Drug Mart for $6.99 CAD for a pack of 8. Couldn't pass up that incredible deal and I wasn't really happy with the performance of my Spa Shaves.

Man am I glad I tried these. They look kinda weird with the white handles and black blade parts. Not the fanciest razors …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jun/14/2015

These have been my HG razors for years. Any time I get swayed by some newer 'cool looking' razors I am disappointed and go back to these. I especially like the flexing head. They are a little pricey but I stock up whenever they are on sale or there are bonus packs.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jun/13/2015

I like how the blades are flexible and wide, so they do the job with less work. But they are about twice as much as the pink disposable razors, so I wait until they go on sale and bust out my coupons to buy them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3501 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

May/02/2015

This is the worst razor I have ever used. It feels like I am peeling my skin off when I use them. They miss hair often AND I have the worst ingrowns ever. I am so disappointed.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/04/2015

I have the Schick Xtreme 3 sensitive razors & there is nothing sensitive about them! These are the absolute worst razors I've ever used! These give me terrible razor burn & cut skin VERY easily. Never again & I do not recommend!

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

Jun/07/2011

I tried the Hawaiian Tropic razors. They have a lovely scent although I find it to be no benefit. The razors are pretty much what I think of all disposables - crappy. These were very drying and I found I had to use a lot of shaving cream while using them. These gave a somewhat close shave - really no better then any other razor. the moisturizing strip at the top with the Aloe, Vitamin E, and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (587 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Dec/19/2010

I have been using these razors for years, and I can't complain. I get a smooth shave every time on both my legs and underarms. They seem to last a good while, as well. I have tried other razors such as the Venus and I ultimately ended up going back to using the Xtreme 3.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/28/2010

I wish I could rate these zero lippies because they have to be The Worst razors that I have ever used. Even with a brand new razor right out of the package, I cut my legs up so badly. My legs were covered with bandaids for weeks and I finally gave up and threw half of the package away. They are flimsy and cheap and really terrible. The nicest thing about them is the appearance and that's …Read more

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/30/2009

I got this as a sample in the "soft" version. It looks pretty cheap and flimsy but it's been holding up pretty well so far. I haven't had any knicks or cuts with this razor. So far, so good!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium